Author Topic: Fiery Dalton  (Read 3072 times)

Offline Wolf Watcher

Re: Fiery Dalton
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2011, 08:54:56 pm »
Shannon:  You could have been a Sheepeater Indian!  They are the only ones around here that made gem quality points.  Some kind of beautiful!  A/Ho Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2011, 01:11:58 am »
Thank you Joe. Reckon sheep meat is good? :-\
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2011, 01:38:49 am »
Shannon:  Big Horn sheep is my favorite of all the different ones.  We used to have it for camp meat when I was guiding and always an older ram.  The Plains Indian museum here in Cody used to have a sheepeater mummy and a huge display of their arrowheads until the government decided to give them all back to the present day Indians.  Their work came close to looking like Shannon made them!  Looks like you are getting overrun with all those points so I still have room in my case next to the two pine trees for some more Shannon originals!  Hi to Mason for me!  A/Ho Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2011, 02:08:24 am »
I told him Joe ;)   I'd box it up and send it to you but I already gave it away. It was my favorite Dalton yet, but it went to a good home. :)
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline AncientArcher76

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2011, 02:13:37 am »
Um looks awesome...and u know it!!!

Russ
Time, dedication, cuts, tons of broken rock, a wife, and perhaps a few girlfriends are some of what it takes in becoming a skilled flint knapper!!!

"Ancient Art"  by R. Hill

Offline bushman

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2011, 04:13:34 am »
Awesome Dalton Saw Filer.
Bushman