Author Topic: New pens  (Read 1317 times)

Offline Lemos

New pens
« on: August 27, 2011, 11:00:34 pm »
Ok folks I just got to show off my new pens. A short time ago Zannderpommo had a trade request ,pens for snake skins and since I had plenty of little skins but no fancy writing utensil I sent him what I had and asked him to work up a couple of custom his and her pens. The first request was for some snake wood pens with vegetable ivory, now Zannder could of made them up and shipped them out but instead he sent me a message letting me know that our pens may or may not last since snake wood is prone to splitting and he did'nt want me to be dissapointed. So I told him to use his artistic skill and put us something together with whatever materials he wanted ,my only request was that he try to put some veggie ivory in it and to make them similar but not so similar that I would have to fight my wife for "her pen" (at least thats what she calls all the pens she likes regardless of whether its mine or not). Well let me tell you he did'nt dissappoint us at all he was a pleasure to deal with and a true artist, the pens are perfect in every way from the smooth finish to the glue lines and choice of woods. And now the pens this one is mine This ones her's and this one was a extra gift and we're still armwrestling for ownership and here they are together

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: New pens
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 01:26:39 am »
 Nice pens, and the boy, is good. ;) ;D
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 03:12:16 am »
Awesome presentation Lemos.  I've seen them before , but now I want one.  Zannder should look to you for his advertising.  Oh yeah, if that third pen is stressing your marriage, you could both agree ... to send it to me.  :D
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline ZanderPommo

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 03:33:49 am »
Thank yo very much Lemos, I still got the better end of the trade, and I thank you sincerely for all the kind words. You take great pictures!
that was actually my first try with the "no centerband" slimline, I thought it would look better this way. Let me know if anything goes wrong with them. (unless you throw them at a wall consider them under warranty! ;))

Offline Lemos

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 04:33:35 pm »
Thank you Zannder I'm sure we won't need the warranty these things are great. Bowtartist its to late if you want the pen you got to fight the winner, and let me warn you she's little but fierce.

Offline ZanderPommo

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 07:56:05 pm »
haha thanks, they take cross refils, you can gets different quality and color refils at about every office supply store on earth