Author Topic: BOM so thankful!  (Read 8375 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: BOM so thankful!
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2011, 02:31:17 am »
My daughter will be 40 this Feb.  FORTY I tell you!!! :o
  She's a real cutey, Josh. Spend as much time as you can with her. You will never regret those memories!!!  8)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Keenan

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2011, 02:38:41 am »
 FORTY!!! :o :o :o  You must have started much younger then me Pat.  Or maybe your halo was tilted a little more then mine was. O:) >:D

Offline Parnell

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2011, 05:42:56 pm »
Hmm, I've been super slammed myself with work and taking care of Angie.  Don't think it's going to slow down too much for a bit either.

I could imagine this would be a very time demanding task to have to make sure you read every post in the bows section and then compile everything and make the winners image.

Just brainstorming - what if at the end of the month a thread was started in the contest section and people had to "throw their bow into the ring", taking off the tracking pressure and perhaps streamlining things a bit?

I really don't know if this would make things any easier, and I slightly cringe at getting people bent out of shape.  Just a thought to try and help.

Parnell

P.s. Josh, thanks for carrying it this far and your little girl is a beauty.  I may be able to help if this gets hard pressed.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 05:52:58 pm by Parnell »
1’—>1’

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2011, 12:42:38 pm »
Well....there's always ...Da Yooper.....eh! I know He would do it....

I just can't do it...not Computer Literate enough...and can't seem to find the Time to take care of myself any more...let alone try and publish the BOM....it's been a bad year for Me...I met Josh at the Classic a few years ago...seen His enthusiasm with Primitive Equipment...and nominated Josh when Don stepped down...and He did a great job...so I hope that someone will carry on...
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2011, 07:53:56 pm »
I think we'll be fine.  There have been at least 2 volunteers.

George
St Paul, TX