Author Topic: Picture challenged  (Read 5880 times)

Offline chasing crow

Picture challenged
« on: October 14, 2011, 08:32:59 pm »
I used to be able to pull pictures right from my documents and attach to posts. I can't seem to post now. I have not been able to make contact with anyone with the "magic touch". Anyone that can help a technology challenged member??

Chasing Crow   
We know more than we think we do. Pass your knowledge on to our youth

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Picture challenged
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 01:24:28 am »
I'm as challenged as you.  ;)   How are you posting the pics?  You can attach a pic through the "Attachments and other Options" under the reply window if they are no bigger than 640x480 and 200KB. I use Photobucket. They automatically size your pics and you just cut and paste here in the reply box.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline chasing crow

Re: Picture challenged
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 10:24:19 am »
Pat,
I always just pulled them off my documents before. I hit the browse option after hitting attachments and it takes me right to my documents, where I go to my pictures and select the photo I want. Size is 162kb but I am told a security problem won't allow the photos to post.

Jeff

Holy Smoke!! I tried to add photo again to see what the "problem message"  read and it posted! I have done the same thing in the bow section 15 times with no luck. Well I'll go there and try it again.

Thanks Pat,

Jeff
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 10:29:59 am by chasing crow »
We know more than we think we do. Pass your knowledge on to our youth