Author Topic: My Former Jeep  (Read 7512 times)

Offline JackCrafty

• Global Moderator
  • Sorry Officer, I was just gathering "materials".
Re: My Former Jeep
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2011, 01:58:56 am »
Dang George!  I don't know where I've been but I just now saw this. Glad you're OK! :o
Any critter tastes good with enough butter on it.

Patrick Blank
Midland, Texas
Youtube: JackCrafty, Allergic Hobbit, Patrick Blank

Where's Rock? Public Waterways, Road Cuts, Landscape Supply, Knap-Ins.
How to Cook It?  200° for 24hrs then 275° to 500° for 4hrs (depending on type), Cool for 12hr

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2011, 06:30:38 am »
Thanks Patrick, me too.  Lots of good hunting memories around that old Jeep.  I just got the check for it from the insurance company yesterday.  They did right by me for sure, but I'll be spending a lot more cash before I get in another hunting vehicle.  I sure am glad we all kept our wheels down in that wreck, it so easily could have gone differently.  Makes you think about life and what's important.  As much as I love to hunt, I've spent a whole lot more time with Mary since the accident.

George
St Paul, TX

Offline Kpete

« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2011, 12:55:10 am »
You bet George.  steel and chrome can be replaced, not so with other things.  You'll find a rig that will serve  you well and be back in the field or cruising with Mary.
One always thinks that their driving can get keep them out of trouble, but sometimes, like in you instance, there is nothing you can do to escape.   Again, glad your safe.