Author Topic: Rudderbows Question  (Read 3257 times)

Offline Ironmonger

Rudderbows Question
« on: December 20, 2011, 04:00:17 pm »
Hello all! I've been reading your forums a few weeks in an effort to educate myself on the topic of Primitive Archery and have found it to be very helpful in all aspects! I'm hoping one of you might be able to field a question as no dobut many of you have close contacts on the commerce side of this effort...

Does anyone have knowledge of what has happened to Rudderbows archery? Their site has been taken down and all attempts at contact are met with no response or you get the "mailbox is full" response.

Previously they have been pretty responsive and friendly so I'm hoping nothing has happened with them.

Thank you in advance!
Sure I can pull that bow, can you?

Offline Ian.

Re: Rudderbows Question
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 02:22:37 pm »
Strange, I cant say I have heard anything on the grape vine.
ALways happy to help anyone get into heavy weight archery: https://www.facebook.com/bostonwarbowsbows/

Offline Ironmonger

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 02:26:28 pm »
Well, go figure. Their site is back up so perhaps things are in working order... maybe a server problem or something... who knows... thanks anyway!

Offline Ironmonger

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 01:12:02 am »
To any who might have wondered, I did speak with Jim today and they have had an accident in the family causing some pretty major disruption on a personal and professional level. For those that know him you might remember the family in your thoughts / prayers for the holidays as they could surely use the support.

Thanks.

Offline toomanyknots

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 12:53:49 pm »
That really sucks. I hope everything will be ok for them. I buy my horn nocks from them and em ALWAYS very happy with them. They have always been very nice people to do business with. I hope everything will be alright.
"The way of heaven is like the bending of a bow-
 the upper part is pressed down,
 the lower part is raised up,
 the part that has too much is reduced,
 the part that has too little is increased."

- Tao Te Ching, 77, A new translation by Victor H. Mair