Author Topic: Where's Shannon?  (Read 4302 times)

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
Re: Where's Shannon?
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2012, 09:51:09 am »
Good to hear you're doing okay Shannon!. I've been so busy here at work I haven't gotten on for a couple of days. I hope you can extend your therapy for a weekend at Twin Oak's sometime soon...does a body good! ;)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2012, 10:07:15 am »
Good to hear you're doing okay Shannon!. I've been so busy here at work I haven't gotten on for a couple of days. I hope you can extend your therapy for a weekend at Twin Oak's sometime soon...does a body good! ;)
Soon...very soon ;D
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline HoBow

• The choices we make dictate the lives we lead.
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 11:04:02 am »
Right on Shannon.  I'm sure there are a lot of people reading that thinking they should do the same thing.  I enjoy my job but it requires a lot of hours and sometimes question if it is worth it  :o
Jeff Utley- Atlanta GA

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2012, 11:57:19 am »
You have a welding job lined up? Can i go with ya :)?
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline BearG

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2012, 12:18:42 pm »
Shannon now you are my hero for sure.  I would love to walk out of this place but, to many bills.
Anyway you going to Marks in March???  16th-18th
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2012, 05:12:27 pm »
I talked to him for about an hour last night. Boy did he sound good! Man, he might start calling my wife again. ;D ;) Hope to see you Turkey Season if you can get away.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline stickbender

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2012, 05:32:13 pm »

Good for you Shannon! 8)  No job is worth it if you can't enjoy it, or be happy. ;)
I wish the best for you.  Oh, if you need to relax for awhile, the Monastery still has that room available for you. ::) ;D ;D  oh...... does this mean, we are out of the blade material now?  :'( :'(
Oh well, I still have some of the stuff you sent me. ;)  Shannon, enjoy your family, and make a day each week, for you and the family to do stuff together, and a day each week just for you. ;)  Again, all the best for You and your Family.

Wayne

Offline AncientArcher76

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2012, 12:22:08 pm »
Shan Man I feel ya brother!  So much has happened in the past year and its all looking better...just keep faith in you and your family and the rest will fall in place!  As mentioned you also have family/friends here that would do any thing they could to help out in anyway.  Sorry about getting back to you the other day very busy ....TTY soon!!!

Russ
Time, dedication, cuts, tons of broken rock, a wife, and perhaps a few girlfriends are some of what it takes in becoming a skilled flint knapper!!!

"Ancient Art"  by R. Hill

Offline maddog314

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2012, 09:48:28 pm »
I'm here...just lurking in the shadows :)
 Tim's right. Been doing a lot of soul searching lately, putting my priorities where they should be.    Left my job of 17 years  (should have done that years ago).
  I used to wake up angry, go to work angry, spend the day angry and come home...........angry :(  The day I walked out of that place it was as if a HUGE weight had been lifted off my shoulders!  Been working for half the money and loving every minute of it!  I drove home last night after 12 hours on my knees laying hardwood flooring  and walked through the door whistling 8) 
 I've started going back to church with my wife and son, taking time to reunite with some old friends and making some new ones.  My wife says I'm much easier to be around ;D  Yes, "Life is Good" ;D
 Thank you Greg, for asking about me. It's nice to have friends that care.
                              BTW, I won't be "Saw Filer" on here much longer. Gonna just be me ;D

;)

Offline nocams

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2012, 09:04:17 pm »
Kicking Bird: [in Lakota; subtitled] I was just thinking that of all the trails in this life there is one that matters most. It is the trail of a true human being. I think you are on this trail and it is good to see.

Best thing that ever happened to me Shannon...... leaving my old job and starting over ! I was feeling the exact same feelings every day that you were. Stay on your new trail my friend !