Author Topic: Bitzenburger fletcher  (Read 2264 times)

Offline taxus_bacata

Bitzenburger fletcher
« on: July 28, 2012, 06:46:46 pm »
I'VE BEEN GETTING DIFFERENT ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTION ALL ROUND SO I COULDN'T SPARE ASKING RIGHT HERE:

MANY ONLINE STORES OFFER THE BITZ JIG IN RIGHT, LEFT AND SRAIGHT CONFIGURATION, HOWEVER I FLETCH MY ARROWS WITH 5" LEFT WING FEATHERS WITH A 5 DEGREE APPROX. OFFSET. WHICH JIG (ST, L OR R BITZ) ALLOWS FOR THIS WITHOUT FLETCHING IN A HELICAL MANNER?

BTW, I'M PLANNING TO GET IT AT 3 RIVERS ARCHERY STORE. IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME, PLEASE INSTRUCT ME AS TO WHAT COMES IN THE BOX WHEN GETTING THE STRAIGHT JIG.

THANKS!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 07:19:52 pm by taxus_bacata »

owlbait

Re: Bitzenburger fletcher
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 11:08:54 pm »
The straight jig can be offset with the adjustment knobs on top of the jig. If you order a jig with a straight clamp you should get the jig, straight clamp, allen wrench, and directions. Good luck. :) Ask the 3Rivers customer rep when you place the order.

Offline JEB

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 12:47:36 am »
Call Bitzenburger and ask them all your questions.  They are very helpful.  I just called them last week about a question that I had.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 12:59:30 am »
I have all three. I use the straight when I off-set it like that.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 12:45:05 pm »
t_b,  What they said, +, 3R has a help line and can answer all your questions too.
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline briarjumper12

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 05:00:12 pm »
I must be plum outta whack. I been fletching my left wing helical with as much offset as I can get. Might have to straiten them up on the next batch.