Author Topic: OJAM 2008?  (Read 16580 times)

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
Re: OJAM
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2008, 02:50:24 am »
Hey Chad: That'd be great! Wish I hadn't put that guitar down so early  - still know a little pickin though I know I couldn't help you out. I can howl at the moon along with the rest though, hope I can make it.
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline The Singing Bowyer

Re: OJAM 2008?
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2008, 11:12:21 pm »
Hope you can too, Cowboy! I think we will all have a good time.... ;)
Chad K. Slagle
"The Singing Bowyer"
www.TheSingingBowyer.com

PK

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2008, 02:20:39 am »
Calendar Girl:  Here is the web site for OJAM.  I hope they don't mind me posting it.

http://www.ojam.org/

Otoe
Otoe That Link keeps Timing out.PK

Offline Sidewinder

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2008, 02:54:59 pm »
Paul, I look forward to seeing you there. As well as the rest of the guys. Can hardly wait. I'm gonna go to a shoot this weekend for the first time in Kingman county Kansas at the Byron Walker wildlife area. Hosted by the Southfork Taditional archers should be a good warm up for me on how these things go.   Danny
"You know a tree by the fruit it bears"   God

Offline Otoe Bow

• Mike Chase, Afghanistan
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2008, 03:25:31 pm »
PK:  I had trouble with the link several times too, but I just tried it and it worked.  Ghosts in the Machine I guess, but computers are a big mystery to me. 

Otoe
So far, I haven't found any Osage or knappable rock over here.  Embrace the suck

PK

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2008, 03:29:53 pm »
Computer, I reinstall every month just to see what diifferent happens when I do so. It's alway somethin its alway good to get extended warranty because mine conked out 4 times since I bought it, They just replaced what was needed, No cost to me so I still haven't lost money on computer # 3

Offline tom sawyer

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2008, 12:03:10 am »
Looks like I'm bringing the family down for Saturday's events.  We're hitting the road after I get off work on Friday and driving as far as we can stand, then holing up in a motel and finishing the trip in the AM.

Is there much going on Sunday?  We're trying to decide whether to camp or just head out late Saturday.
Lennie
Hannibal, MO

Offline carpenter374

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2008, 02:54:12 am »
hey all my wife and i are planning on goin on sat. how can i get ahold of some of y'all?
"Those who would sacrifice their freedom for safety will find that they will inherit neither." -Ben Franklin     

--Carpenter