Author Topic: my new bow is finished pics. (now w/ full draw)  (Read 11297 times)

Offline Jesse

Re: my new bow is finished pics. (now w/ full draw)
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2007, 12:21:40 am »
Welll I gave the bow away. He was very happy with it. I took it in the back to the range while he was helping a customer. I was impressed at its speed and had second thoughts about giving it away lol. One other guy was in the range and was very interested so I let him try it out. He was a big guy and he cranked that thing back to his ear and held it trying to get his aim right. I cringed watching it.waiting for a snap. :o I should have told him the basics of shooting a wood bow first. normally I do that. Well no damage so that was good. Nice to know it would hold up to a 30" draw. Well that was a lesson learned. Dont just hand your bow to a guy before a little lesson ;)
                                                                            Jesse
"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere."
    --Frank A. Clark

Offline stickbender

Re: my new bow is finished pics. (now w/ full draw)
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2007, 12:47:23 am »
     Whew!  I think I would order a bow from someone and give that to the guy at the shop, and keep the ipe for my self.  That is just gorgeous!  I love the design.
                                                                  Stickbender