Author Topic: had a very destructive storm move through here.  (Read 960 times)

Offline mcginnis6010

had a very destructive storm move through here.
« on: July 02, 2012, 01:14:08 am »
This weekend has been was crazy with 80mph winds and hail. There are BL and BW trees down everywhere. I've done picked up some small BW pieces today.
Once a soldier always a soldier. Hoooah!

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
Re: had a very destructive storm move through here.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 01:58:23 am »
High wind can be scary. Hope everyone is ok.

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 02:17:12 am »
We had a bad burst of wind Friday night in a storm front.  Blew the wooden rocking chairs off the porch, nocked over a large urn flower pot, and bent a shepherds hook with a hanging basket over to the ground.  And 20' away, the two plastic flamingos were still standing and unharmed  ::)  It wouldn't have hurt my feelings if those things had blown away.  And the worst part was there wasn't one drop of rain.  We did get a nice shower this morning.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 12:40:38 pm »
I heard about that,sounded very rough and damage won't be repaired for weeks,I feel for yall.  :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline seabass

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 05:43:57 pm »
the storm got me too Clint.one tree down from the wind.my power was out from 3:00 friday till 5:00 am saturday.it was one hot night.i am glad you guys made it out alright.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline mcginnis6010

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 11:29:04 pm »
Yea everyone made it OK so that's was good however I did have some damage to my roof and siding. Its tore one of my downspouts down and ripped my garden apart so I don't have anything to harvest this year. And my patio set got tossed 300 yards and completely tore apart. Some pine trees and locust trees were uprooted too. Its funny BC I had been complaining about being note and now I have more work than I wanted lol ::)
Once a soldier always a soldier. Hoooah!