Author Topic: 7 arrows free to a good home (if ya can use them)  (Read 1895 times)

Offline half eye

7 arrows free to a good home (if ya can use them)
« on: October 02, 2012, 05:27:59 pm »
Fellas,
     while practicing for shooting from my little ground blind, found that these arrows and my little bow did not mix too well. They are all "never fired" and I had to saw the stone heads off. So from the knock groove to the end of the shaft they are 26-1/4 inches long....they are 3/8" cherry....have self knocks and wild turkey fletch in the NA style (also they are both glued down and hafted fore and aft. They weigh from a low of 500 grains to 600 grains.....without heads!!!!
     If anybody can use 'em your welcome to them.....beats burning 'em hopefully somebody can use them attached a pic....@ shaft has been weighed on an RCBS powder pro grain scale and the weight wrote on the head end of @ shaft.
rich

Offline boughnut

Re: 7 arrows free to a good home (if ya can use them)
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 05:58:31 pm »
My wife badly needs some arrows for her recurve,  sounds like a good weight for hunting I am very interested if you want to send them my way.  Been knapping her some points have 4 ready to go and no shafts :o  let me know

you are good fella for giving the away if you want anything in trade let me know.

thanks

Offline half eye

Re: 7 arrows free to a good home (if ya can use them)
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 06:16:28 pm »
They been spoke for fellas.....the first guy who asked was boughnut.....so I'll be gettin ahold of him......glad they found a home.
rich

boughnut....my email address is    rousseau.rd@att.net     send me your address etc or if ya prefer my telephone is  (231) 587-8542