Author Topic: Welcome back  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Stoker

Welcome back
« on: September 10, 2012, 07:21:35 pm »
So I go for 4 days to the mountains do a little hunting. Got all the jobs lined up for the guys. What could go wrong? As I come back on sunday afternoon I got tex messages about a badger in my shop. This morning I get there and start hearing this story how they opened the door and he is probaly gone fair enough. I'm helping a guy to load for a job and he discovers our little freind. Call the police for bylaw dog catcher guy. Lady on other side of line don't care tells me to phone the fish cops. Officer comes brings one of those snares and a cage. He goes in alone after 20 minutes he comes back needs help to corner him. Let the rodeo begin we get it cornered and snared. The little fellow was mad real mad kinda like you coming home drunk on your anniversary holding roses from the strippers that kinda mad. It's nice to get away to relaxe do a little hunting but that's what you get for tacking a couple days off. Nobodies fault things happen.
Thanks Leroy
Bacon is food DUCT tape - Cipriano

Offline killir duck

• i like elk
Re: Welcome back
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 07:52:33 pm »
a new quiver right there
PRIMITIVE ARCHERY what other way can you play with sticks and rocks all day and not look like a little kid

Every time i shoot at a bunny i recall the wise words of Elmer Fudd "I've got you now you waskally wabbit!"

Offline skyarrow

• Sterling Lynch Victoria, TX (361)935-1715 text me
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 08:13:23 pm »
That's a perty badger
"We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents" Bob Ross RIP 1995

Offline sadiejane

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 08:34:51 pm »
a new quiver right there

my thoughts exactly!
wild women don't get the blues

Offline Stoker

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 10:43:57 pm »
Thought about the quiver little to early in the season for a good hide. but being in the city and all the wildlife rules. I got enough stuff in the garage to end him but sometimes we got to do the right thing. Now I got to right up a saftey policy and have a meeting about what to do when you encounter a critter on the work site or shop. Gotta love it when a plan comes together. :o
Thanks Leroy

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 12:31:28 am »
The little fellow was mad real mad kinda like you coming home drunk on your anniversary holding roses from the strippers that kinda mad.

I swear, that is the single funniest thing I have read, heard, or imagined for the last 10 years.  I just laughed malbec out my nose!  Wine burns! 
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Stoker

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 12:26:52 pm »
JW I know a guy that pulled that stunt and there's certain boys in the neighborhood he's not allowed to play with anymore.
Good thing I called the fish cops and had him released. When Ms Kerrie found out what was happing her first words were "YOU DIDN'T KILLEM DID YOU"  dinner time was much more pleasent when she found out about the release. All that goes well ends well
pic of some of the damage chewing through a wall
Thanks Leroy

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2012, 12:45:15 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D Love the way you told that story Stoker. I'm with you JW. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good