Author Topic: Welcome Banana RIP Jade  (Read 2566 times)

Offline YosemiteBen

Re: Welcome Banana RIP Jade
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2012, 01:40:23 pm »
Sorry to hear about the Banana - My dog has been gone for a long time and I still miss him.  As for the shelter where you picked her up - hmmm.... not much to say there - guess they really aren't as invested in their mission as they purport.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2012, 10:15:51 pm »
If they were really serious about their mission and the dog's health and wellbeing came first, they would have, at the very lease,  allowed you the courtesy of another pick from the facility.  Unfortunately, they probably adopted some rules that have now become dogma. 

On the brightest side you can make of this, at least the little tyker was able to spend some time with a family that truly was glad to have him.  After all, that was probably his greatest wish.  You made it come true.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline TRACY

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2012, 10:42:58 pm »
Man, really sorry to hear that! Worked in a pointer kennel and a customer exposed to parvo showed up to look at pups and lost 48/50 in the next few dAys. Feel for ya

Tracy
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline Postman

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2012, 11:18:36 pm »
So sorry for you - that is rough indeed. I wish you better luck with the rest of your present and future pack.
"Leave the gun....Take the cannoli"

John Poster -  Western VA