Author Topic: Fell out of a tree tonight  (Read 5682 times)

Offline osage outlaw

Re: Fell out of a tree tonight
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2012, 11:07:29 pm »
My fall has done more damage than I first thought.  My lower back pain has gotten worse but isn't anything new for me.  I've hurt it before.  After several days I got a red area on the outside of my leg just below my knee that started hurting.  It is right where I landed.  It started spreading down across the back of my calf.  It is now a 6" bumped up line.  I went to the Dr. yesterday and he took one look at my leg and thought it was a blood clot.  I have a family history with those, my grandpa died from one and my sister spent a week in the hospital with one.  I started getting a little worried.  He sent me straight to the hospital for an emergency ultrasound.  Thankfully it came back clear.  While at the Dr. they took my blood pressure and it was very high.  I've never had a high reading before.  Today I stopped at the nursing home where my wife works and she had a nurse check it.  It is still high.  I don't know if it is related to the fall or not.  I'm going back to the Dr. tomorrow so hopefully I can get some stuff figured out. 
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
Re: Fell out of a tree tonight
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2012, 11:17:31 pm »
Clint I'm sorry to hear about that. Take care of yourself buddy!

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.