Author Topic: Going to be knapping points. Looking for materials.~~~(Link to my work posted)  (Read 1116 times)

Offline ionicmuffin

Hey guys, im going to be making points. i have no idea how they will turn out yet. i can post pictures on the flintknapping forum when i  get started. if anybody would be interested in trading for points i make(cant promise anything yet, and work will most likely be sub par) I would be interested in anything like skins(snake/mammal) antlers, staves, ect. anything for bow building, arrow building, and maybe cool stuff that i might be able to use. Let me know if you would be interested. As i said, i will be posting pics later in the flintknapping forum, and i cant guarantee anything, but i think its safe to say that after a bit of messing around with the rock ill be able to turn out some points. I would imagine my work would bring less per point than some of the great stuff ive seen on the boards on PA. Ill let you guys judge what you think my work is worth to you. I will probably be getting some points done within the next couple of days, so maybe by the end of next week i will have a set of 3-12 points done.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 12:40:41 am by ionicmuffin »
Amo innectis arcus- I love crafting bows (latin)

Offline soy

• pm106221
Re: Going to be knapping points. Looking for materials.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 10:40:11 pm »
Good luck, I look forward to seeing your work ;)
Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...

Offline ionicmuffin

Re: Going to be knapping points. Looking for materials.
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 10:29:16 pm »
Ok, heres the link to my first points. If any of you are interested in some points as i get better just let me know. http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,35306.0.html
Amo innectis arcus- I love crafting bows (latin)