Author Topic: Primitive Bowhunting DVD for X-mas...  (Read 3268 times)

Offline billy

Primitive Bowhunting DVD for X-mas...
« on: November 01, 2012, 12:47:14 pm »
If any of ya'll are interested in giving the perfect gift for your primitive archery fanatic, I can suggest one: the primitive bowhunting DVD Primitive Instinct, Volume 1!  I've got tons of copies and if anyone wants one you can order it from my website: www.primitivepathways.com.  If anyone else reading this has seen it or owns it, you can chime in with your own opinions on it, good or bad.  Or you can watch the trailers I posted on youtube by clicking on the links below:

Trailer 1:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpKR6HsSwWk

Trailer 2:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS1XzkY0WGs&feature=relmfu 
Marietta, Georgia

Offline nativenoobowyer86

Re: Primitive Bowhunting DVD for X-mas...
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 11:04:21 pm »
Ive been dropping hints to the wife and close family for your vid Billy.  If i get a lump of coal I will buy it myself for a new years gift :P
"If it feels like ur life is about to fall apart, back it with some rawhide an hope it holds together"

Offline n2huntn

• jeff_smith13@hotmail.com ROLL TIDE !
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 11:14:55 pm »
Move to classifieds
Genesis 27: 3

Offline Oglala Bowyer

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 12:14:27 am »
I'm planning on ordering this very soon. The trailers are amazingly captivating.  Can't wait.

Offline Mike_H

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 11:00:16 am »
Doubt I'd get anything like that for Christmas but I will definitely get it at tax time!

Offline billy

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 10:29:31 am »
I've got plenty of videos that are ready to go, so when the orders come in I'll send them right out.  I really think ya'll will like it....   :)

Marietta, Georgia

Offline danny f

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 02:04:20 pm »
hi there, is it possible to post to the uk? and how much is it with postage thanks danny.

Offline billy

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 08:40:42 pm »
Hi Danny,

Yes I will send the DVD anywhere in the world.  I believe shipping to the UK is $5.25 US, but don't quote me on that.  If not then it's $7 US so its one or the other.  You could go to my website and plug in your info and it will give you the shipping costs before you finalize your order.  That way you can get a definite shipping price.  I thought it would be more to ship it to the UK, but it's not.  That's great news for people wanting to order videos!   ;) 
Marietta, Georgia

Offline danny f

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2012, 06:47:41 am »
cheers for that i will have a look and order one asap. :)

Offline Numunuu

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2012, 03:45:25 pm »
This is a GREAT video. You will get fired up over primitive archery after watching it. The hunting is great and it also has a personal touch to it which was good. Now we just need to get after Billy to write a book and carry on with the torch that Jay Massey so expertly carried for many years.