Linked Events

• 16th Tennessee Classic : May 03, 2013 - May 05, 2013

Author Topic: 16th Tennessee Classic  (Read 137477 times)

Offline Parnell

Re: 16th Tennessee Classic
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2013, 03:48:16 pm »
I'm scheduled to have the whole week off, I'm lucky this year with a few days built into the schedule already.  Not sure when I'm planning on driving up yet or if Angie is going to drive with me or fly mid-week, but she is coming also, she's made that quite clear!

Put me to work, Pappy!
1’—>1’

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2013, 04:55:04 pm »
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(.  Pappy, this is my best sad look I can get!  Think it will work????...LOL
Charlie, you are just too funny.   ;D :D :laugh:     :( :( :( :(
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2013, 05:31:07 pm »
We all need a laugh now and then.  So I offer up my mug shot, that is the best laugh I know of..lol

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2013, 06:09:31 am »
Pretty good one Charlie,need to figure out what face Dana made,he went away with a lot of wood/stuff one year.I thought he was going to have to rent a truck.Good news Parnell,any time I will be there all week.Glad Angie is coming also
always a pleasure to see that pretty face. :)
  Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2013, 07:11:34 am »
I just got a message from Dana after sending him one.  Looks like he is giving up the bow making and getting rid of all his stuff.  Sorry to hear that.

Offline missilemaster

« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2013, 03:26:24 pm »
Looking forward to being there!!! I'm able to get the whole week off work so I plan on rolling in on Monday.  See you guys then.
All men die,  few men ever really live.

Real men love Jesus.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2013, 07:47:58 am »
That's great new Cody,can't wait.  :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2013, 09:32:26 am »
Getting a lot of feed back already ,especially on the selfbow Challenge. Jon is going to have his hand full keeping up with that.  ;) ;D Thanks to a lot of help from our friends it usually goes pretty smooth,Jon is just supposed to keep it some what organized and done a fine job last year. ;) :) Really looking forward to it this year,love getting to see all my old friends and always meet a lot of new ones. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline bcbull

« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2013, 06:15:51 pm »
pappy dunno yet if ill make it or mot will know in another month or so may have to work well see brock :o

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2013, 09:00:10 am »
Hope it works out Brock,love to visit with you again. Anyone heard from Kerryb ?
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline cracker

« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2013, 02:13:48 pm »
He was on the thread to get JW Halverson to the classic. I sure hope he makes it this year. He's a hoot. Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline venisonburger

« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2013, 11:13:45 pm »
VB,s in, should be there sometime wed nite or thurs morning. I can't wait, I missed last year and I regretted it all year. I haven't knapped since then so I'm hoping to get back in the swing(no pun intended), not that I was any good, but nobody said you have to be good to have fun. Can't wait to see everyone, especially Jon.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2013, 12:18:16 am »
Glad to hear you and your wife are coming back to the classic. Mark. We missed y'all last year.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2013, 06:09:42 am »
That is great news for sure.Really looking forward to seeing all my old buds. Just can't get here soon enough. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline _Jon_

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2013, 09:20:22 pm »
Getting a lot of feed back already ,especially on the selfbow Challenge. Jon is going to have his hand full keeping up with that.  ;) ;D Thanks to a lot of help from our friends it usually goes pretty smooth,Jon is just supposed to keep it some what organized and done a fine job last year. ;) :) Really looking forward to it this year,love getting to see all my old friends and always meet a lot of new ones. :)
   Pappy

The system in place last year seemed to work well.  Hopefully it will work again this year.  Like last year anyone working on bows in the Bow Building area has to register and get a button from me.  Thanks for all the help last few years from PA folks who helped me keep up with it by sending folks to see me when they saw someone working without a button on and registered.  It's getting on along towards the time where we are going to start cleaning and getting the shop area up to standard for all our guests.  Now that is what does take some man hours!

It's great VB you and your wife are going to be at the Classic this year!  Can't wait to see you again.  Bonnie sends her love and looks forward to seeing you both soon!
Member of "Twin Oaks Bow Hunters,"  Chapmansboro, Tennessee