Author Topic: Who needs some cane?  (Read 1141 times)

Offline PrimitiveTim

Who needs some cane?
« on: February 05, 2013, 10:15:29 pm »
I recently came into a wealth of cane/bamboo.  I'm really not sure what species it is but I think it's an invasive species. The land owner doesn't want it there and told me I could take as much as I wanted.... so I'm going to have some extra to trade.  What I'm looking to trade for is a wood rasp that takes off a lot of wood with minimum effort.

Just let me know how much cane would be fair for the trade.  My product will be freshly cut as I will gather the amount required before shipping.  Let me know how long you want them too.

Here'as a picture.  The one on the left is dead.  I will NOT be sending dead ones... unless you want them for some reason.

If you have good wood rasps just post a picture of them here so I can see them.

Any suggestions on shipping cane would also be appreciated.  Thanks guys!
Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!

Offline Stalkingfox

• Not all those who wander lost. _J.R.R. Tolkien
    • Innerfield
Re: Who needs some cane?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 10:38:28 pm »
 I DO I DO!!!!!
Not all those who wander are lost.

Offline PrimitiveTim

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 10:41:27 pm »
Got a wood rasp for me?  You know I'd give them away but this forum has been very clear about only trading... lol, I'm just messin', I would never give something away for free.  >:D
Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 11:09:04 pm »
I've got an extra rasp or two.  Both made in USA. 
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline PrimitiveTim

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 11:18:46 pm »
Well, for now I've got an order of 50 so I'll be busy getting that order in.  If for some reason I want another rasp I'll let you know.