Author Topic: that's going to leave a mark!  (Read 4348 times)

Offline crooketarrow

Re: that's going to leave a mark!
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2013, 11:53:08 pm »
  I once stood beside a guy that was flight shooting a 70 # recuver with a 40 # spined arrow.
  It splintered and the feather half went into his arm. After I pulled the arrow and PEICES OF SHAFT OUT. IT LOOKED LIKE THE SAME KIND OF WOUND.
DEAD IS DEAD NO MATTER HOW FAST YOUR ARROW GETS THERE
20 YEARS OF DOING 20 YEARS OF LEARNING 20 YEARS OF TEACHING

Offline JackCrafty

• Global Moderator
  • Sorry Officer, I was just gathering "materials".
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2013, 12:07:26 am »
 ::)
Any critter tastes good with enough butter on it.

Patrick Blank
Midland, Texas
Youtube: JackCrafty, Allergic Hobbit, Patrick Blank

Where's Rock? Public Waterways, Road Cuts, Landscape Supply, Knap-Ins.
How to Cook It?  200° for 24hrs then 275° to 500° for 4hrs (depending on type), Cool for 12hr

Offline TRACY

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2013, 09:16:27 am »
Here the pic. That's a pretty tall tale SS. Seems more like fiction.
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline danny f

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2013, 09:23:39 am »
whats all the stuff to the left of the cut that looks like lard. why not tell anyone how it really happened. this is probably the strangest post i have read on here lol.

Offline Cameroo

• Cam's Stuff
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2013, 11:15:34 am »
whats all the stuff to the left of the cut that looks like lard. why not tell anyone how it really happened. this is probably the strangest post i have read on here lol.

That's just the prosthetics wax that he forgot to cover with corn syrup and food coloring.  lol

Hey kid, did you ever hear the one about the little boy who cried wolf? ;) I'm not sure how you expect anyone on this forum to take you seriously, especially after this one.

Offline Sidewinder

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2013, 12:08:55 pm »
Looks like shrimp sauce to me. Has little bits of horseradish in it or something.  Nice try squirrelly.

Danny
"You know a tree by the fruit it bears"   God

Offline Squirrelslayer

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2013, 05:13:29 pm »
you guys really think i did all this to make a thread. nope this is real. that white stuff is cream i was gonna put on it but decided not to. im not trying to fool anyonethe cut was only 1" long. just because people don't belive me and a guy here said what happend ill tell you. i was shooting a longbow and the feather was not glued on right and part went in my arm. just to show im telling the truth before there removed ill get a pic of the stitches. SS
WARNING: posts may contain nuts.

http://squirrelslayers.forumshome.com/ - check out my forum, and if you like what you see... Join!

also on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/user/cj822100?feature=mhee

Offline CherokeeKC

• PM108323
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2013, 06:39:35 pm »
Squirrel seems like a weird one thats for sure.  Your posts are all over the place and no one can get a feel for who you are or when your serious.  I take it you are in your mid teens.  Please just be yourself.  You can joke around with people on here but you dont have to outright lie about every little thing.  Just my two cents
Aim Small...Hit Small

Offline Dane

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2013, 09:59:38 pm »
That is a one inch long cut, from a feather, while shooting someone else's longbow? I can't even imagine how that is possible. Did they treat you for shock at hospital? You are either a pathological liar or you have such little respect for the people on this forum that you post this crap and think it is cute. I take back what I said if this is real, but I don't think so.
Greenfield, Western Massachusetts

youngbowyer

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2013, 10:18:38 pm »
Come on man, this is an archery forum, take it serious. I joined this forum when I was 11 and I was more serious than you are now. The people on this forum are kind and very helpful  but do no disrespect them with these made up stories or else they are not going to read your posts anymore. Sorry if this offend you but I'm just trying to help ya out. Just my 2 cents.

Offline Ifrit617

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2013, 10:42:13 pm »
Come on man, this is an archery forum, take it serious. I joined this forum when I was 11 and I was more serious than you are now. The people on this forum are kind and very helpful  but do no disrespect them with these made up stories or else they are not going to read your posts anymore. Sorry if this offend you but I'm just trying to help ya out. Just my 2 cents.

agreed. I'm getting tired of this garbage.

Jon