Author Topic: Looking for osage snake  (Read 5547 times)

Offline Bryce

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Ghost Longbows
Re: Looking for osage snake
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2013, 12:19:09 am »
I've got a CRAZY one that I've had out back but like blackhawk said, prized :) sorry

Don't tell me about it if I can't have it   :laugh:
Clatskanie, Oregon

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2013, 07:25:33 am »
If it's the one I ma thinking of it's the sister to this one. Yes snaky Osage is hard to come by and very prised possession.  ;) :) :)
  Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

blackhawk

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2013, 08:07:51 am »
Bryce...I know of one person who "might" help ya out pending on what you got to offer..my buddy Marty who goes by oldtimberbows on here ...you can pm him telling him I sent ya,but he's not on here a lot...if ya want ill send you his email or phone number thru email as that's the best way to get ahold of him.

Lol..he just texted me as I was typing this :laugh:

blackhawk

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2013, 08:09:29 am »
If it's the one I ma thinking of it's the sister to this one. Yes snaky Osage is hard to come by and very prised possession.  ;) :) :)
  Pappy

SHOWOFF!!!!!!!!  ;D

Offline Bryce

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Ghost Longbows
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2013, 12:08:32 pm »
Bryce...I know of one person who "might" help ya out pending on what you got to offer..my buddy Marty who goes by oldtimberbows on here ...you can pm him telling him I sent ya,but he's not on here a lot...if ya want ill send you his email or phone number thru email as that's the best way to get ahold of him.

Lol..he just texted me as I was typing this :laugh:

Yeah that would be great!
Clatskanie, Oregon

Offline crooketarrow

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2013, 12:32:19 pm »
  I might be able to help you out. I know I have a few just not sure bout them. I cut them like 15 20 years ago. There stored at another farm. But they've been picker over and there the lasts I have.
    I also have a few osage paired billets but there not snakely.
  I'd trade SNAKEY for a yew stave,not a limb but a stave. Trade the billets for a oceanspray. I'VE MAILED A LOT FROM WV TO THE WEST COAST IT'S NOT CHEAP.
  If your interested PM me I go look and take some pic's.
DEAD IS DEAD NO MATTER HOW FAST YOUR ARROW GETS THERE
20 YEARS OF DOING 20 YEARS OF LEARNING 20 YEARS OF TEACHING

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2013, 12:36:20 pm »
Snakes are our prized possessions,and tough to let go if we have em....I have a semi snake with a ring chased n blanked out...any desired length,or specific type of bow from it? Or u just want a snakey anything?  I can take n send u pics via email

You need to remember that come Classic time Blackhawk   ;)    ;D
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

blackhawk

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2013, 01:07:54 pm »
Snakes are our prized possessions,and tough to let go if we have em....I have a semi snake with a ring chased n blanked out...any desired length,or specific type of bow from it? Or u just want a snakey anything?  I can take n send u pics via email

You need to remember that come Classic time Blackhawk   ;)    ;D

Go ahead and tease me and wave a snakey osage stave in my face and see what happens pal...I ain't responsible for me actions....lmao  >:D  :laugh:  ;D