Author Topic: Warbow of white wood?  (Read 6020 times)

Offline JW_Halverson

Re: Warbow of white wood?
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2013, 11:09:28 pm »
Absolutely!  I think those that spend their time with their electronics doing the spastic thumb-twitch are really abnormal (or sub-normal)!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline ionicmuffin

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2013, 11:13:48 pm »
i used to do that, i cant stand it anymore! i just want to do bow stuffs lol.
Amo innectis arcus- I love crafting bows (latin)

Offline Thesquirrelslinger

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2013, 04:40:22 pm »
Absolutely!  I think those that spend their time with their electronics doing the spastic thumb-twitch are really abnormal (or sub-normal)!
Well, then most of the people at my high school are sub-normal.
I might be normal for here, or in the slinging community, but trust me, I am not normal by most people's definition.
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2013, 05:03:58 pm »
I don't think the general membership here really gives a rotating rat's rectum for the "normal" person's opinion! And maybe for good reason. Keep up what you are doing, kid!   8)
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline AH

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2013, 11:30:19 pm »
I might be normal for here, or in the slinging community, but trust me, I am not normal by most people's definition.
Hey squirrel, we should work on our war bows together some time! I'm still in middle school... :)

Offline Thesquirrelslinger

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2013, 08:09:33 pm »
Hey squirrel, we should work on our war bows together some time! I'm still in middle school... :)
Well, Maybe over the summer:)
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"