Author Topic: 11th Tennesse Classic.  (Read 391332 times)

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
Re: 11th Tennesse Classic.
« Reply #195 on: January 11, 2008, 12:18:47 am »
Knothead, somebody has to be president.  With all the PA folks comming Pappy has to be the official babysitter. Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #196 on: January 11, 2008, 12:19:50 am »
Knothead, somebody has to be president.  With all the PA folks comming Pappy has to be the official babysitter. Justin
I thought he was the "clown".  >:D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #197 on: January 11, 2008, 06:00:14 am »
I am the clown,I babysit at work. :) Knothead will do a fine job,He has been a longtime
loyal member and way smarter than he looks.  ;) ;D ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #198 on: January 11, 2008, 06:51:00 am »
Here Here,  Three cheers to King Knothead...Long live the king!  ;D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #199 on: January 11, 2008, 08:22:24 am »
Man, I miss one day checking in on this thread and miss out on three pages of fun you guys have been having! :)

Marie... you just need to chime in everytime it slows down and all us clowns, and goofys, and new presidents will be more then happy to carry on a serious conversation! ;D

Pappy, I would say put all the PA folks down by the barn so's everyone else might get a little sleep during the shoot, but our stave stash may be at risk... ;)

As for the bathroom accomodations...we have plenty of trees to stand by and logs to sit on. The creek makes a fine bathtub, and you can't beat the view. ;D
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline RG

« Reply #200 on: January 11, 2008, 10:24:43 am »
Thanks Pappy I resemble that remark

Ron

CastIron

« Reply #201 on: January 11, 2008, 11:11:08 am »
Man, I miss one day checking in on this thread and miss out on three pages of fun you guys have been having! :)

Marie... you just need to chime in everytime it slows down and all us clowns, and goofys, and new presidents will be more then happy to carry on a serious conversation! ;D

Pappy, I would say put all the PA folks down by the barn so's everyone else might get a little sleep during the shoot, but our stave stash may be at risk... ;)

As for the bathroom accomodations...we have plenty of trees to stand by and logs to sit on. The creek makes a fine bathtub, and you can't beat the view. ;D

I hope Pappy got all those trail cams taken down we don't want to start that ash thing again!

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #202 on: January 11, 2008, 11:34:11 am »
We've already drawn up engineering blueprints for excavating a clandestine tunnel under the stave barn  ;D
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #203 on: January 11, 2008, 12:13:01 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D We have devices to detect that,you'll have to do better than that. ;)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #204 on: January 11, 2008, 02:55:50 pm »
Just drive up there and get it on the way out, its not far from the road.   >:D ;D Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #205 on: January 11, 2008, 07:01:01 pm »
I hope Pappy got all those trail cams taken down we don't want to start that ash thing again!

CastIron, what are you talking about "ash thing"...????  Could you please bring us up to speed, we haven't a clue whatever you might be referring too! ??? ;D
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #206 on: January 11, 2008, 10:44:26 pm »

CastIron, what are you talking about "ash thing"...????  Could you please bring us up to speed, we haven't a clue whatever you might be referring too! ??? ;D
Now don't go airing any dirty laundry........again.  ;) Justin

SW Utah

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #207 on: January 12, 2008, 05:53:23 pm »
Well, Justin if you'd been up on the hill , I'da spent a whole lot more time down in the valley. :P
 That 2x6 ain't gonna bother me this year cause I'm gonna be walking the other way to camp. Won't have to even look over on that end. I think its designed for short folks, but I guess if I wanna catch up with Brian(Koan) I'll prolly have to crawl up that a way! :o ;)
Wow..thats not very nice Chris(even if it is true :D) Justin see what you started....again. ::)....Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Dingleberry

« Reply #208 on: January 14, 2008, 03:58:25 pm »
Hello all,  I have been out of commission for awhile bc. of a "brand spankin new" baby in our lives.  I/maybe we, plan on makin it out for sure.  Last year was a great time.  :)  Although I'm scared the PA folks might corrupt my new youngin ;D

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #209 on: January 14, 2008, 04:44:52 pm »
Congratulations, Jonathan. And we would of course, all be a good influence on the youngster.  ::) Young'uns gotta learn to chew tobacco and drink likker sometime, anyway............;D
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.