Author Topic: Billy will be on Discovery Channel Survival show!  (Read 6536 times)

Offline billy

Billy will be on Discovery Channel Survival show!
« on: June 10, 2013, 08:51:51 pm »
Billy Berger will be on Discovery Channel's newest survival show, Naked and Afraid!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be on Discovery Channel's new Naked and Afraid survival show. This new series takes survival to a new level of difficulty. Each episode focuses on a guy and girl who are stripped naked, given only the most basic of tools, and left to survive for 21 days in some of the most challenging and dangerous conditions on the planet. Each episode will focus on a different couple, in a different location, as they try to survive. As of now, I will be on Episode 6 (the last episode), although that may change. I am currently trying to find a restaurant/sports bar that will host a viewing party for me and all my friends, and as soon as I get a confirmed date for my episode and a business that will let us host a party, I will let everyone know. If you're in the Atlanta area and want to come celebrate, you're invited!! It will be fun! The series debits on Sunday, June 23rd at 10:20 p.m., and the following episodes will air each successive Sunday at 10 p.m., I believe. Just wanted to let everyone know and you will get more details from me as soon as they become available! I hope to see everyone at the viewing party!

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/naked-and-afraid
Marietta, Georgia

Offline lesken2011

• Kenny
Re: Billy will be on Discovery Channel Survival show!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 09:13:17 pm »
I would even drive over from MS to participate. Sounds like fun! Not so much for you, though. :-\
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9

Kenny from Mississippi, USA

Offline Mike_H

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 09:41:19 pm »
Completely naked, Billy?  Wow, that might be awkward if it's cold.  >:D

Offline Joec123able

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 09:42:55 pm »
Completely naked, Billy?  Wow, that might be awkward if it's cold.  >:D

Lmao
I like osage

Offline ssgtchad

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 10:52:15 pm »
Congrats Mike I saw a preview of the series a couple days ago  it's going to be a must see t.v. Did you know your partner before y'all got naked lol now that took balls...no pun intended  >:D >:D >:D :o
Always learning something new.

Offline Cameroo

• Cam's Stuff
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 01:23:25 am »
Billy, do you know if there's any way for us Canadians to see it?  I checked the PVR guide and also the canadian Discovery Channel website, and it doesn't look like they will be airing the series.

Offline billy

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 02:33:47 pm »
No, I didn't know my partner before the show.  The first time we met was when we introduced ourselves to each other at the beginning of the show.  And yes, we were totally naked.  It was only awkward for about the first 10 minutes, but then the realities of making shelter, finding good water, and survival kicked in and it really wasn't as big a deal as many people think.  And I believe that it will also air in Canada, though it might be a bit delayed.  I think Americans get it first, then it trickles down to other affiliate Discovery networks in other countries and will be shown a bit later.   
Marietta, Georgia