Author Topic: Going to try Fox! your thoughts?  (Read 19697 times)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: Going to try Fox! your thoughts?
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2013, 10:29:43 pm »
cousins dont count lol

Depends on where you're from.......  ;) ::)

Wayne

Don't even go there, I hate it when people have that stereotype about the south
???Where? South England? :)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Joec123able

« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2013, 10:41:35 pm »
cousins dont count lol

Wayne

No south mars
I like osage

Offline 4dog

« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2013, 12:58:49 am »
cousins dont count lol

Wayne

Not all the south,just the parts between texas and tennessee!! ( ducking now >:D)

"SET" is always there !!!

Offline Olanigw (Pekane)

« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2013, 03:28:03 pm »
cousins dont count lol

Wayne
No south mars

Psycho girlfriend #1's parents were cousins, here in the frozen north.

Come to think of it, I was 16.  You all brought me back to a bad place... :'(

North or south, when you do come across it it's creepy as all get out.  When I found out I fought my way out of there like a cornered cat.  Horrible stereotype... shudder...
"Good enough" is the enemy of great
PN501018

Offline Slackbunny

« Reply #94 on: July 03, 2013, 05:11:50 pm »
So we started out at a fox fry..... and now we've made our way into the murky waters of incestual relations... interesting.

You know that feeling when you meet a couple of real nice people, but as you get to know them they get weirder and weirder to the point that you are uncomfortable with the simple fact that they know where you live? This thread is like that.   

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #95 on: July 03, 2013, 05:56:44 pm »
This is my first reply to one of BS's posts, but I had to say that this is some funny shtuff.

Bacon comes from the belly and side meat of a pig/hog, ham comes from the hind leg.  Both are excellent eats.

dp
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline Joec123able

« Reply #96 on: July 03, 2013, 05:58:06 pm »
So we started out at a fox fry..... and now we've made our way into the murky waters of incestual relations... interesting.

You know that feeling when you meet a couple of real nice people, but as you get to know them they get weirder and weirder to the point that you are uncomfortable with the simple fact that they know where you live? This thread is like that.

I think we're all crazy, slackbunny
I like osage

Offline BowSlayer

« Reply #97 on: July 03, 2013, 08:07:09 pm »
I think this thread has had 3 different hijacks. :laugh: a little update, I got together with my girlfriend today and now she wants me to cook fox for her family  :o ??? :o I only have 2 legs left.  :-[  and only one bottle of beer  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
London, England.

45#@28"

Offline Thesquirrelslinger

« Reply #98 on: July 04, 2013, 12:28:18 am »
I think this thread has had 3 different hijacks. :laugh: a little update, I got together with my girlfriend today and now she wants me to cook fox for her family  :o ??? :o I only have 2 legs left.  :-[  and only one bottle of beer  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
hahha how old are you?
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Offline stickbender

« Reply #99 on: July 04, 2013, 03:01:11 am »

Tell her parents that you will bring the Fox, if they bring the beer. ;)
Sounds like a  fair deal to me.  What with you doing the cooking, and supplying the meat.  ;) 8)
Keep an eye on them though, to make sure they don't slip any to "Skippy" The three legged Jack Russel. ;) ;D ;D ::)

Wayne
Oh, and I am from the South.  And no, I won't introduce you to my Wife, and my Sister, with only one woman being there. :o :P ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D
                                                                       Wayne

Offline H Rhodes

« Reply #100 on: July 04, 2013, 03:11:48 am »

LMAO! I agree completely! ;D A fox fry.....   Sweet Jesus.
Howard
Gautier, Mississippi

Offline BowSlayer

« Reply #101 on: July 04, 2013, 05:16:33 am »

Tell her parents that you will bring the Fox, if they bring the beer. ;)
Sounds like a  fair deal to me.  What with you doing the cooking, and supplying the meat.  ;) 8)
Keep an eye on them though, to make sure they don't slip any to "Skippy" The three legged Jack Russel. ;) ;D ;D ::)

Wayne
Oh, and I am from the South.  And no, I won't introduce you to my Wife, and my Sister, with only one woman being there. :o :P ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D
                                                                       Wayne

Lol thanks I'll try that. 

hahha how old are you?

Im 16 and I am old enough to drink beer,  although I don't make a habit of it
London, England.

45#@28"

Offline stickbender

« Reply #102 on: July 04, 2013, 08:48:05 pm »
     No Squirrelslinger, you don't want to go England just so you can drink beer.  It is exceedingly expensive compared to here.   ;)  And shows no signs of getting cheaper. :( :P  So just bide your time, and then when you turn 21, go for it.  Well, I mean legally, you know like go to a bar, and relax and drink a beer or two, or a restaurant and have one with your meal.  Shoot, you might become so relaxed in your legal status, you might even order a "BACON", Lettuce, and Tomato sandwich. ;) ::) :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ooooh that reminds me I have to go to the store!! :o  I need to get some
PBR,(Pabst Blue Ribbon) and some sage for sausage making for breakfast tomorrow.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 08:59:58 pm by stickbender »