Author Topic: Elm Hall ** NO ** detour/new bridge is done!  (Read 4430 times)

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
Elm Hall ** NO ** detour/new bridge is done!
« on: July 17, 2013, 09:26:49 am »
Hey all I find this to be important so Im sharing. The bridge to the north of Elm Hall requires you cross it as you travel south off M46. ITS OUT! Follow the detour signs around to the south side of town. There is a sign there that also says to go around, pay no attention to it. Go back north around it into Elm Hall and take a right at the signs. We will have signs up to help the best we can.

If your coming from the south, just keep heading north around the sign and keep chugging.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 01:34:48 pm by PEARL DRUMS »
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Elm Hall detour ****
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 11:58:10 am »
Thanks,I will be coming in right by Rocky's house,then left to ElmHall and left to the club,will this effect me ? I will be coming in at about dark Tuesday and don't want to get in a mess. :) :) I was thinking I could turn left before I get to Rocky's and come in the back way if I am remembering right.
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 12:08:54 pm »
Yup. You can still take that route and let it detour you around or you can take a left on Warner road, about 2 miles sooner than your usual left turn on Lumberjack road. Follow the signs and it will detour you to the south side of Elm Hall and to another "closed bridge" sign. Go around that sign and head north into Elm Hall, then take a right at the gas station. We are going to put some signs up, but you will be way ahead of that.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 07:48:43 am »
Thanks Pearl,I should be there early enough to just call Rocky if I get mixed up. ;) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline K.Hills

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 01:58:17 pm »
Pappy, sounds like you have a pretty good group coming...we are looking fwd to seeing all of you again... by all means give any of us a call and we will guide you in... If you prefer directions, Go west out of Alma toward Rocky's on Lincoln rd 1/2 mile prior to Rocky's you will turn South on Osborn rd  and then West on Vanburen rd then North on Ferris rd which will end in the club parking lot. See you soon.  K. Hills

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 05:47:53 am »
I use a GPS sinse I quit coming with Bob,it brings me in by Rocky's house,will I have trouble up until then ? When I get up there I don't know North from south. ;) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 08:55:37 am »
I use a GPS sinse I quit coming with Bob,it brings me in by Rocky's house,will I have trouble up until then ? When I get up there I don't know North from south. ;) :) :)
   Pappy
Now what kind of woodsman like you doesn't have his sense of direction? Rockys place is north of the club, that should get you a feel for it. Just be careful with the cops around there...........hahahahahaha!

Offline K.Hills

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 01:37:33 pm »
Pappy if you use the address on the stickbow shoot flyer your gps should bring you in from any direction.

Offline KHalverson

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2013, 07:45:26 pm »
pearl
thanks for the heads up .
we will be coming in from the north.

Offline K.Hills

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2013, 01:30:40 pm »
To all: Great news... the new bridge is now open for business and all the detours are removed... you can now come in the same way you always have.  K. Hills

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2013, 01:34:19 pm »
I cant believe it! That is very good news. I was concerned about that detour.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: Elm Hall ** NO ** detour/new bridge is done!
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2013, 05:16:35 pm »
   Pappy
North from South ;D I sure don't want to listen to any crap now when I come up ;D ;). I can find my way to the cabin :).
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?