Author Topic: Off to college, Goodbye!  (Read 5445 times)

Offline stickbender

Re: Off to college, Goodbye!
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2013, 11:10:34 pm »
     'Good luck, and like they said, it will seem at first that it will never end, but it will, and then..... then you are thrust into the cold cruel world of reality, and making a living.  Ah, yes too young for the beer, yet.  ::) ::)  Ok, we won't check up on you....... Be careful, always be aware of your surroundings, and those in it. ;)  As for girls, I will leave you with a little story,..... There once was a girl, who was very good, but when she was bad, she was wonderful! ::) ;D ;D  What are you majoring in?  Good luck, and always keep your eyes open for sticks, staves, and rocks. ;) 

Wayne

Offline Thesquirrelslinger

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2013, 11:26:15 pm »
And wild turkeys, bears, deer, and coyotes.
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Offline ionicmuffin

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2013, 10:52:16 am »
  always keep your eyes open for sticks, staves, and rocks. ;) 

That was always the plan! as for the degree, Liberal Arts is what the college focus is. Afterwards I'll see where I want to take things. Maybe I'll become a professional paleoman! lol :laugh: ::)
And wild turkeys, bears, deer, and coyotes.

dont forget moose elk and antelope! oh and i forgot big horn sheep and other stuff!
Amo innectis arcus- I love crafting bows (latin)

Offline stickbender

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2013, 06:11:12 pm »

Where is this College located? ???  Leave out the Liberal, and just go for the Arts. ;)

Wayne

Offline Parnell

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2013, 11:36:25 am »
You make it sound like your being sent to the gulag!  I lost 30 lbs. my freshman year because the food was institutional and I walked upwards of 5 miles a day.  Dirty girls and warm beer!  Dems were da good ole days!
1’—>1’