Author Topic: Changes to profile  (Read 3551 times)

Offline robby

Changes to profile
« on: September 07, 2013, 02:36:36 pm »
I have been trying to change the email account in my profile. It keeps telling me that I am not using the right password. I logged out and successfully logged back in, so I'm pretty sure I am using the right one. Even if I did the 'I forgot my password' thing, it would be sent to an account that had been hacked and I cannot get access to anyway. So, I thought I would just re-register at PA with the new account and delete the old one, but for two days it has been telling me that I have not yet been approved. so, what going on? I freely admit I am largely ignorant about computer issues, not happy about it, but I came to this machine very late in life and can only devote so much time to getting up to speed. I can make a bow and set of arrows with nothing but hand tool's though. ;D
Robby

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Changes to profile
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 08:46:59 pm »
Robby, sorry you are having troubles. Let me check into it and get back with you.

Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Marc St Louis

• Administrator
  • Keep it flexible
    • Marc's Bows and Arrows
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 09:36:36 pm »
Robby
I have approved your new username so go ahead and use it.
Home of heat-treating, Corbeil, On.  Canada

Marc@Ironwoodbowyer.com

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 11:35:38 pm »
Thanks Marc.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Robby101

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 07:55:09 am »
Thank you fellows!!! Sometimes using a computer reminds me of the time, when I was about six and got lost,  I figured I was still on the planet, so how lost can I be! Kind of unsettling but survivable, Hah!
Thanks again.
Robby