Author Topic: Bow MAG  (Read 5082 times)

Offline Thesquirrelslinger

Re: Bow MAG
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2013, 05:09:38 pm »
wow. Stupidity and self-interest at its finest.
not to mention illegal, extremly dangerous...
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Offline PrimitiveTim

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2013, 06:03:33 pm »
Isn't this pretty much a bang stick arrow?  Now I can hunt pigs with a 20 draw weight right?  Since penetration isn't an issue.
Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2013, 07:19:09 pm »
The down side is, if you can hit them in a killing spot with the bullet you could also do it with a sharp point. I've seen lot's of hogs hit with that cal. not fall dead. Blood trailing is blood trailing no matter what you hit it with.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Newindian

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2013, 08:17:25 pm »
Completely pointless, most redneck thing I've heard of, yet really cool and i kind of want one
I like free stuff.

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2013, 08:34:55 pm »
I wouldn't mind sending one at a nuisance raccoon or possum  >:D  Even if I miss it would scare the snot out of them
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline RyanR

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2013, 10:35:29 pm »
Looks like something I tried to make as a teenager.  >:D I can't believe the stupid things people with come up with to make a buck. It isn't about hunting and spending time in the outdoors with family and friends anymore.  Its about making as much money as possible while ignoring ethics and fair chase. I know I am preaching to the choir.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2013, 10:44:23 pm »
Saw reproductions of an ad in an archery magazine from the 60's with these, I think.

I wonder what their business motto might be?  "Stupid products for stupid consumers."  I'd like to know who owns the company so I can make sure I never hunt with them.  Anyone that sells unethical products cannot be an ethical hunter. 
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.