Author Topic: Varabow  (Read 19785 times)

Offline pat gibbard

Re: Varabow
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2014, 04:33:54 pm »
Hello fellow archery fan's. I joined this web site because I believe I have stumbled across this mystery Varabow that you speak of. I was planning to list it for sale on ebay and was trying to find a little information about it and thus I found your conversations. if I post a photo can someone confirm? It is stamped Varabow pat. pend. no rubber straps but in great condition. Let me know if anyone is interested before I list. Thanks

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2014, 05:18:55 pm »
Pat please do post pics of the bow here.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2014, 09:56:10 pm »
Or, send the pictures to me ;D I'll let everybody know if it's a Varabow.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline pat gibbard

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2014, 11:35:40 pm »
I will take photo's tomorrow and post. Thank you

Offline wally

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2014, 08:12:55 am »
Hi Pat,
  I would be very interested in the varabow. Please post pictures and what you're looking before you put it on E bay. Otherwise I'll take my chance on E bay
wally in England
and hey! Let's be careful out there

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2014, 08:19:38 am »
Pat, I'm interested also.
Lakeland, Florida

Offline pat gibbard

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2014, 06:57:23 pm »
Thanks for the interest. I have posted the photo's and I am selling this for a customer who came to my shop. I do consignment and he had no clue what he had. My searching brought me here. I did not find one on ebay so I am unsure of the value. I plan to post on line and let supply and demand determine the value???? I would be happy to post the link on here once I list. Not aganist considering reasonable offer's so as to avoid ebay fees.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2014, 11:53:37 pm »
Yep, that's the real thing. You can post on here when you post it but not the link. Ebay is a commercial site and not a sponsor.
Lakeland, Florida

Offline wally

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2014, 05:18:34 am »
yes that's it. One problem may be-are you willing to post it to England? It'll be a chore but if you are willing I'm offering  plus delivery.
today

Send the offer in a PM. No money on this site
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 08:01:30 am by mullet »

Offline pat gibbard

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2014, 09:18:09 am »
Thank you both for clarification on this bow. We ship worldwide thru our ebay store, and to be fair to my consignor I need to do some more research on value. Or I may just start it out high with best offer option to see if I get any bites. If you both throw me an offer I can pass it on to my guy and see if he wants to avoid ebay fees and sell it thru a paypal money request. So I am open at this time. Thanks again. I also have a Pro-line medallion series target bow in beautiful shape from the 70's I can post photo's of as well if there is any interest.  I am still learning how to use this site so bare with me guys & gals.

Offline Marc St Louis

• Administrator
  • Keep it flexible
    • Marc's Bows and Arrows
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2014, 09:33:28 am »
Please be careful what you post here Pat.  If you wish to become an advertiser with the Magazine then you will be allowed to mention money or even sell here but until then the mention of money if not allowed
Home of heat-treating, Corbeil, On.  Canada

Marc@Ironwoodbowyer.com

Offline pat gibbard

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2014, 09:55:19 am »
Thanks Marc St. Louis for the heads up, still learning and appreciate that. My e-mail is pickers-exchange@hotmail.com for anyone wanting to contact me about this varabow. The photo below is a Vintage Proline Medallion Series Zepher Magnum Compound target bow very nice. I live in Northern Michigan and I get many unique archery items come thru my shop due to the fact that Bear bow and Anderson bow were both from the my home turf. I just recently re-homed a very unique bow see in photo #2 and never did find out much about it. It was all metal and made from Wisconsin. I would still like to learn more about that if anyone knows. Thanks everyone.

Offline wally

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2014, 11:56:57 am »
Sorry everyone. I was mistaken to mention money on here. It won't happen again
wally

Offline paulsemp

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2014, 01:15:56 pm »
A picture of a compound on this web site...... Shame, shame

Offline adb