Author Topic: No-notch points  (Read 7767 times)

Offline chessieboy

Re: No-notch points
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2007, 06:59:05 am »
Kegan
According to the digest, it says that the edge must be in the same plane. To me that means no barbs but I would contact your local C.O. and get his official ruling. If he gives you the go ahead just get his name in case another officer gives you any grief.

/   \                                                             /     \
                                                        /     \                                                           /       \
                                                       /       \                                                         /         \   bad
                                     (ok)           /         \                                                       /           \
                                                     ----    -----                                                   ---              --- 
                                                    /             \                                                /                    \
                                                   /               \                                              /                      \

just my thoughts and bad pics
Bill

Offline Auggie

• redneck engineer
Re: No-notch points
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2007, 08:29:05 am »
Now Im gonna have to find some pine trees,  dont know of too many around here.
laugh. its good for ya