Author Topic: new home security system  (Read 2157 times)

Offline seabass

new home security system
« on: October 09, 2013, 08:17:55 pm »
hey fellas.i have been working a lot of overtime here lately and decided to spend a little on a new gun.i was looking at glocks,but they look like a brick and do not fit my hand.i really liked how this smith and Wesson MP45 fit the hand.it got good reviews from the gun writers.do any of you guys own one of these?if so,i would like your thoughts on it.i haven't fired it yet.can't get a day off work.thanks for looking.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline Ozzy

Re: new home security system
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 09:03:53 pm »
Nothing like a loaded burglar  alarm   >:D
THE BEST SUNRISES ARE SEEN 20 FEET UP A TREE.

Offline seabass

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 09:06:25 pm »
you got that right Ozzy.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline Otis

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 09:25:21 pm »
I like my glock. If you didn't have such small hands they might fit.  :)  Sorry Steve I couldn't help it. Love ya brotha.

David

Offline seabass

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 09:37:44 pm »
thanks Dave for the small joke.you know I can't get enough of those lol.it is true,the Glock is to big for my hand.i really wanted a Glock and know they are a top notch pistol,but they feel like a brick in my hand.this pistol has three inserts to customize the grip.if Glock would do that,i would buy one in a minute.Glock also needs a 38 super in the lineup.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline Adam

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 10:09:20 pm »
I shot a friend's that was in .40 and really liked it.  It's really good quality, shot well and was easy to clean.  I think you made a fine choice.  You can't go wrong with a .45 (or two).

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2013, 06:21:49 am »
I know what you mean about the Glocks. I did shoot one that had a small grip. It was a 45 but I forgot the Model number. It was the only one I've shot that felt comfortable. But, I do like my Kimber.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2013, 08:18:58 am »
Niiice.

That's way cheaper than ADT Stevie the Wonder!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Stoker

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2013, 10:54:54 am »
Very nice... That'll serve you well
Thanks Leroy
Bacon is food DUCT tape - Cipriano

Offline seabass

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2013, 04:33:35 pm »
thanks guys.i am going to the range Saturday.i have three pistols that I haven't had the time to shoot.Eddie,i am saving right now for a Kimber.probably get it in 38 super.i don't own a 1911 yet,but that will soon change.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline Joec123able

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2013, 08:55:49 pm »
Lets hope you never actually have to use it in your home lol :)
I like osage

Offline seabass

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2013, 09:39:12 pm »
I do hope that I never have to use it in my home.i have better stuff than this If I  have to.this is gun number 58.i have a small gun collection,but I am adding to it all the time.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2013, 11:06:21 pm »
Steve, I shot my friends S&W M&P in 9mm and I loved it.  I don't have a lot of experience shooting semi autos but that thing fit me perfectly.  I was shooting super tight groups with it.  It seemed to settle right back into the sight picture after each shot.  I was very impressed with it.  It was definitely easier to shoot and more accurate than my Kel tec 9mm.  But the M&P won't fit in my pocket like the Kel tec.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left