Author Topic: Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!  (Read 1081 times)

Offline campx

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!
« on: October 13, 2013, 08:31:29 pm »
To everyone North of the border, happy Thanksgiving weekend!
 Eat some bird, drink some beer, and kick back with family and friends. 
I'll be looking for a big 4 point or better deer (thats an American 8 point, lol!); put on some miles this morning, only found some 2X3s and spikers.  Cut some sweet Douglas Maple staves, and brought home a bunch of milkweed for doing some string with.....
Thankful for the huge expanse of wide open country we have here, with Crown land to hunt as far as the eye can see; just buy a tag and go, don't worry about 'hunting leases' or private property silliness.

Offline lostarrow

Re: Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 10:26:59 pm »
Happy turkey day to you too , buddy! So stuffed I can hardly reach the keyboard. ;)

Offline Cameroo

• Cam's Stuff
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 11:12:34 pm »
Just heading home after a family supper at mom and dad's.  14 adults and 5 kids under the age of 6.  Kinda reinforced the notion that I'm in no rush to have kids ;)  Just kidding.  They are real cute, but sure make a lot of noise.  I probably sound like my grandparents did when I was that age.

But between that meal and the one the night before at the in-laws, I'm pretty sure I'm at least 5 pounds heavier.  Pretty sure I could go all day tomorrow without eating and I won't go hungry :)

Happy thanksgiving!

Offline bubbles

• PM110769
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 11:52:37 pm »
Hell yes! Heading home tomorrow, gonna try to get some rabbits and squirrels, to stuff in the turkey or couse. :).  O wonder what the family would think. Haha.
Happy thanksgiving

Offline bow101

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 07:47:38 pm »
Had the Turk the other day,  happy T-day guys from BC.
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are."  Joseph Campbell