Author Topic: Illegal Sturgeon skins?  (Read 4794 times)

Offline chief deer

Re: Illegal Sturgeon skins?
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2013, 01:06:09 pm »
Killing a snake and selling the skin are two different topics and have different rules in different states. Don't get caught selling road kill skins in OK. Mike

Offline crooketarrow

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2013, 04:19:27 pm »
 OP'S
DEAD IS DEAD NO MATTER HOW FAST YOUR ARROW GETS THERE
20 YEARS OF DOING 20 YEARS OF LEARNING 20 YEARS OF TEACHING

Offline Gus

• It's Time To Make Some Shavings!
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2013, 04:47:16 pm »
With hundreds or thousands of New laws on the books each year.
It becomes ever increasingly difficult to get out of bed in the morning without breaking at least one of them...

And that's not taking into consideration Regulations, which are Not Laws at all, but can carry with them similar penalties and punishment.

Sometimes it seems as if I'm being pushed towards the darker nature bound up in the Pirate Blood inherited from my Forefathers and Mothers.

-gus

"I taught him archery everyday, and when he got good at it he throw an arrow at me."

Conroe, TX

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2013, 12:21:43 pm »
Thanks for the replies ya'll.  I was just bewildered by the revelation, but did not really see logical or rational manner in which a person could tell if skins were illegal or not with out even knowing which state or area they had come from. 

Yes sir Gus.  Gets crazy every years and hard to keep up and "ignorance of the law" is not a defense. 

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.