Author Topic: Fundraiser To Ship A Tradebow..(prize winners announced..pg 6)  (Read 28127 times)

blackhawk

Fundraiser To Ship A Tradebow..(prize winners announced..pg 6)
« on: November 04, 2013, 09:07:08 am »
Hi guys...need some help here...and this has been approved by the mods to raise some funds to get a make up bow shipped across the pond...paulsemp has a bow make up bow made and ready to ship...it costs 180$ to ship it and it wouldn't be fair for Paul to incur the whole cost for filling a deadbeats shoes...it won't take much if some of us chip in a little and we can wrap this thing up..

Here's how this is going to work..READ CAREFULLY...

If you want to help then say so,and how much...then send me a PM and I will send you Paul's PayPal account where you then can send him the money(much easier n faster this way IMO)...once I have seen we have the required goal amount of 180$,and its confirmed by Paul to me that he has received all the funds I will stop anyone else from wanting to donate..I will babysit this thread,and be available most the day today to keep track of things and send PM's back to those who want to contribute...got it? If confused ask and ill answer ;)

Thanks guys..and a big thanks to all those who help out in advance..I'm sure this won't take long,cus this is a good group of folks here ;)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 08:38:47 pm by blackhawk »

Offline JonW

Re: Fundraiser To Ship A Tradebow
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 09:24:02 am »
when do you need the money by? I would throw in a twenty spot.

blackhawk

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 09:27:54 am »
No deadline Jon...jus figured this shouldn't take long with this group of fine standup people...

Offline NeolithicMan

• No beliefs, just ideas
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 09:29:55 am »
can we see a pic of what the lucky (hopefully) recipient is getting?

Also, what led to this sort of situation?

John, 40-65# @ 28" Central New York state. Never enough bows, never enough arrows!

blackhawk

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 09:50:47 am »
We'll keep that a secret so the recipient can be "surprised" ....and what brought this on was "someone" who received a bow(n a great one at that) didn't fullfill his vow of finishing and sending a bow,and was supposed to forward the bow he received...but he didn't do that either and went mia ever since...don't be scared or let this dis sway you from entering the bow trade tho...because if you make and send a bow we will guarantee that you will receive one in return...

Offline DGF

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 10:03:40 am »
Put me down for $20.00

-Dan
Wyoming, MI

Offline paulsemp

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 10:19:19 am »
thanks a lot guys for all your help with this.  the quote pearly boy got was around 190 . I will cover whatever change is needed to ship the bow. if for some reason the quote is high I will find a way to reimburse guys money sent.once again thank you guys and it's quite an honor to send one of my bows to the other side of the world

Offline rps3

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2013, 10:26:33 am »
I will donate for sure. 20 is generous, but all you need is 19 people donating 10 bucks, that should be easy. Count me in for 10. I have to take my wife to the md right now, but will take care of the formalities later today Chris.

blackhawk

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2013, 10:46:58 am »
K Bob...I'll be a looking for a pm from ya later then

blackhawk

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2013, 11:11:18 am »
I'm at 80$ unofficially..100 more to go...this is just an unofficially tally tho...only those who have sent will be counted officially...but once I get the unofficial total I'll halt anyone from sending until its either officially all confirmed by Paul to me...if one or two doesn't send I'll let ya all know if I still need more help or not...thanks a bunch guys... :D

blackhawk

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2013, 11:26:12 am »
Unofficial tally of 100$...80 more to go...you guys are awesome..thanks :)

Offline Blaflair2

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2013, 11:30:12 am »
This is an awesome gesture. I am plum broke or I'd throw some in. Awful nice of Paul to fill in for the trade. Does he get a bow back?
Nothing ventured nothing gained

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2013, 11:31:46 am »
Paul doesn't deserve a bow back....ever met him?
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Blaflair2

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2013, 11:38:14 am »
Lol nope. Ill take your word for it pearlie
Nothing ventured nothing gained

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2013, 11:48:09 am »
He will get a bow soon enough, but it will have my initials on it......poor guy!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.