Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4661665 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Life is good
« Reply #20055 on: May 09, 2024, 12:10:52 pm »
Glad you liked the bag Pappy. The blade was forged by Dylan Holderman and I hafted the handle. The other item is a nipple pic. Sorry I didn't get the diorama there but it would have been too risky and expensive. Maybe next year I'll have 2 for the raffle table. Did the Floppy Rules get well distributed?
 Thanks for the pics. Not quite as good as being there but appreciated just the same. Helps to soothe my frustration.  :OK
 JW sure looks dapper in the pics. Sorry I missed seeing him. 
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Gsulfridge

« Reply #20056 on: May 09, 2024, 03:49:09 pm »
Pappy, you were so busy, I don’t see how you had time to get so many good pictures.  It sure was a good Classic.
Greg Sulfridge, Lafollette, TN

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #20057 on: May 09, 2024, 07:42:52 pm »
Glad you liked the bag Pappy. The blade was forged by Dylan Holderman and I hafted the handle. The other item is a nipple pic. Sorry I didn't get the diorama there but it would have been too risky and expensive. Maybe next year I'll have 2 for the raffle table. Did the Floppy Rules get well distributed?
 Thanks for the pics. Not quite as good as being there but appreciated just the same. Helps to soothe my frustration.  :OK
 JW sure looks dapper in the pics. Sorry I missed seeing him.

Diaper??? Oh, wait....Dapper, SORRY! 

Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #20058 on: May 09, 2024, 08:07:12 pm »
Yes, quite dapper, John.  :OK
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC