Author Topic: MOJam 2014  (Read 46486 times)

Offline PaulN/KS

Re: MOJam 2014
« Reply #150 on: July 15, 2014, 11:10:33 pm »
I got most everything packed up tonight. Hope to be there around noon but might be delayed. (A possible slow leak in a tire  and the feed store don't open till 8..)  >:(

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
« Reply #151 on: July 15, 2014, 11:28:54 pm »
Throw some green slime in her and air it up!  ;D On the other hand, if you can find the leak you could put a plug in it. I always keep a pack of plugs and the tools on hand. Good luck and be safe. Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #152 on: July 16, 2014, 10:22:13 am »
Truck is packed and sitting out in the parking lot here at work ready to go.  I'm cutting out 2 hours early today so that we MIGHT be able to setup a tent with a bit of daylight.  I have to pick up two of my nephews before I leave town that are coming with me.  This will be the first MOJAM for each of them.  My son will join us Thursday and my brother is coming up Friday night.  It's been a major undertaking to coordinate all the comings and goings...

OneBow

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #153 on: July 16, 2014, 11:35:41 am »
I was sent the following link in reference to my work attitude this morning....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg0hXwuqHkk

OneBow

;D 8) :P >:D :laugh: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline Patches

« Reply #154 on: July 16, 2014, 12:02:31 pm »
Eric, are you saying you are going to have trouble concentrating on work today? Lol! Have a safe trip and will see you tomorrow!
"You are never a complete failure as long as you can be used as a bad example..."

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #155 on: July 16, 2014, 04:42:35 pm »
Thats funny Eric, hope to see you tomorrow! Ill be the one with the new silver dodge with ram boxes on the side. Probably the only one there like it!Patrick

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #156 on: July 16, 2014, 04:50:07 pm »
Man this last hour of work is killing me! I hope the boss don't catch me on here! Patrick

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #157 on: July 16, 2014, 04:52:40 pm »
Shutting down my lappy now - headed out to MOJAM!!!!!!!!  See y'all in a few hours...

OneBow

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #158 on: July 16, 2014, 04:53:53 pm »
Lucky you Eric, be safe!

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #159 on: July 16, 2014, 04:55:26 pm »
Wait my boss just called and said that I could leave a half hour early.  Off to get the truck loaded and to MOJam early A.M.! See you all tomorrow!

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #160 on: July 16, 2014, 11:24:13 pm »
As usual when I'm trying to get stuff together to go somewhere, I think I have plenty of time to do it. Then I end up rushing around at the last minute. Hope I don't forget anything that I wanted to uake. See you tomorrow! Patrick

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #161 on: July 17, 2014, 01:30:12 am »
Made here with daylight to spare!  Camp is all setup.  Already had some 'Apple Pie'!!!

Should be a great weekend...

OneBow

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #162 on: July 17, 2014, 07:41:23 am »
Well I'm up and fixing to head that way. Had to take care of something first thing this morning. Should be on the road in about 30 min or so. See you guys about 9  or so! Patrick

Offline SamIAm

« Reply #163 on: July 20, 2014, 09:15:28 am »
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed meeting most of you and being a part of MOJAM 2014.  Sorry I didn't get to stay for the main event on Saturday, I'm already regretting it but as you could probably tell I was a little under the weather.  It was more than it was "cracked up to be."  I really learned a lot and met some of the most incredible people.  What a gathering of kindred spirits.  I left without getting a T-Shirt; if anyone knows where I can order one please let me know.  Hope to see you all next year and bring the misses.  Would it  be too much to ask for the same kind of July weather?  ;)  Thanks to all, especially Lennie and Paul and their families for adopting the new boy.   
"To thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #164 on: July 20, 2014, 06:13:53 pm »
Sam kinda covered the waterfront of appreciation & praise to/for all the folk who made MOJam special for me.  Though it was my 1st time, was welcomed warmly literally from the minute I drove onto the MBH property.

Unless sumpin catastrophic happens this time next year, I'll certainly be returning! 

Now, if could think of real good excuse that would elicit weekend pass to head for MI next weekend . . .

Michael
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857