Author Topic: Anybody else headed to ojam?  (Read 1083 times)

Offline IndianGuy

Anybody else headed to ojam?
« on: March 10, 2014, 12:35:40 am »
I'm going and loading up about 150 or more staves. Mainly Osage and black locust. Should be fun, might drag the teepee along too. Anybody else headed hat way?

E

Offline Poggins

Re: Anybody else headed to ojam?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 12:59:48 am »
I'll be there , only about a twelve mile drive for me though .
Glad you're bringing a lot of staves with you , they are forecasting good weather for that week .

Offline JonW

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 08:30:42 am »
Fo Sho I will be there, Haven't missed one yet. I will roll in Wednesday. Indian Guy be sure and look me up. I'll be wearing a White cowboy hat and an OU Sooners t-shirt. Price your staves right and you won't take any home with you.

Offline neuse

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 08:52:14 am »
I will be there, late Thursday or Friday morning.

Offline Poggins

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 06:22:08 pm »
Just a week away and I've put my time in to take off the 19 to the 21 so they won't drop any mandatory meetings on me .
Going to be a long week , still have to get everything ready and have a bow I've been working on that I need to finish tillering and maybe get some snake skin on at OJAM for one of the demos . I may make some strings up of different lengths so we can get some people shooting their new bows a little quicker and take some of the load off the ones building strings .

Offline Poggins

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 02:28:19 pm »
Everyone is getting packed up and some are getting on the road soon , it will be a busy day Weansday getting the vendors set up and the OSS canopies up as well as getting ready for the potluck dinner Weansday evening . With the nice weather forecasted it should be a big Event this year .