Linked Events

• MOJAM: July 18, 2008 - July 20, 2008

Author Topic: MOJam  (Read 47272 times)

Offline PaulN/KS

Re: MOJam
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2008, 10:38:47 pm »
Sorry to hear about the fire. I am glad no one was hurt. Sure hope you guys can get things sorted out...
I  got the knife,which will be the hatchet bow prize, back from the scrimshaw fella today and will be starting on the sheath for it soon.

Offline Butch Speer

• St. Clair Mo.
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2008, 10:53:58 pm »
I'll be there. Missed last year, first time ever.  Could kick myself every time I think about it.

Keith, sorry to hear about the fire. Maybe I can bring along a woodspirit to donate for the club raffle.

Will also have some other carvings & 1in. wide bandsaw blades. They make great scrapers & I believe they would make pretty good trade point material. Sure looking forward to seeing old friends.

Butch
God Bless
Butch
Nothing is ever lost by courtesy. It is the cheapest of pleasures, costs nothing, and conveys much.
- Erastus Wiman

Offline mobow

mojam news/t-shirt orders
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2008, 04:10:49 pm »
It is getting to be that time of year to order your mojam t-shirts.  I will be posting this on several boards so please only post it in one place.  I will need size and number of any shirts that you want.  We have a few extras every year but not many.  If you want one please put in a order.  I will take orders up till around the 4th of July.
In other news we are getting some nice seminars set up.  Should be something of interest for everyone.
Hope to see many of you.  If not familiar with mojam visit our web site at
http://www.marshallbowhunters.com
take care.  keith

Offline kayakfisher

Re: mojam news/t-shirt orders
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2008, 12:35:00 am »
are you going to have ice and water again this year
                                                      Dennis
The river of life twist and bends, you never know whats around the next bend till your there

Springfield Mo home of  Kids,Tomato's and Tornado's

Offline mobow

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2008, 02:32:04 pm »
will have ice and water.  yes

silent_grove_archer

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2008, 07:01:50 pm »
Really sorry to hear about that fire, I hope everything works out alright, We'll bring some cool stuff to donate to the auction for the club, a braintan buckskin covered warclub, a bow, a stave, some odds and ends, whatever we can find to help you guys out. We appreciate all the hard work. See you there, Rodney @  Silent Grove Archery.  :)www.silentgrovearchery.com We're also bringing lots of nice Osage staves for sale or trade.

Offline Treekiller

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2008, 06:14:18 pm »
Got some Yew & vine maple staves, (maybe some mountain ash, black oak & madrone too) and obsidian chunks that I hope to turn into osage.  Mobow - will need four T-shirts size large.
Keith

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2008, 03:41:43 pm »
I think I sent ya a PM Keith but just in case  we need 3 shirts, 1 XLG, 1 MED and a Small for the daughter. I'll see what I can bring for the auction...

Offline Mickey

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2008, 01:25:43 pm »
Keith I will need 2 larges.

Mickey

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2008, 03:34:03 pm »
2 xtra large and 1 large, thanks mobow....Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline tom sawyer

« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2008, 05:16:39 pm »
Put me down for two large Keith.  Thats 2, not "too".

Butch, bringing any carvings?  I missed getting brownie points from the wife last year.  Your carvings sit on display in our living room, we see them every day.

Odd that I put something about "if the creek don't rise".  Because the Mississippi is acting up something fierce right now.  And I heard the Chariton river is out of its banks and over highway 36, maybe some of you guys will want to double-check your routes.  I may have to go by way of Columbia instead of taking 24.

Paul I have a dark beer with cherry and a little raspberry flavoring about ready.  I tasted it just coming out of the carboy and it reminded me of a tootsie roll.  I plan to do some quality control before introducing it to company.
Lennie
Hannibal, MO

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2008, 08:16:05 pm »
Tootsie roll Beer... ???

That sounds veeeery interesting....I trust that the quality control department will do a good job.
Hope all is well and that you are dry and safe.

Offline Butch Speer

• St. Clair Mo.
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2008, 03:10:44 pm »
Lenny,
If I get off my behind, I'll have a few. Haven't been carving lately.

Butch
God Bless
Butch
Nothing is ever lost by courtesy. It is the cheapest of pleasures, costs nothing, and conveys much.
- Erastus Wiman

Offline tom sawyer

« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2008, 09:54:56 pm »
If you get one done, I'm calling dibs.  But no pressure, I've been overly nice to the woman lately anyway and I seriously worry she may be getting spoiled. 
Lennie
Hannibal, MO

Offline kayakfisher

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2008, 10:17:18 pm »
Hey what are we looking at seminar wise this year
                                                               Dennis
The river of life twist and bends, you never know whats around the next bend till your there

Springfield Mo home of  Kids,Tomato's and Tornado's