Author Topic: Cane shafts- anyone sell them ?  (Read 1622 times)

Offline agd68

Cane shafts- anyone sell them ?
« on: May 19, 2014, 09:11:11 am »
I hope this is in the appropriate forum, if not please relocate. Does anyone here sell cane shafts. The only ones easily got up here are garden stakes and it is too hard to get them with any degree of consistency.
Happiness is..
A wet lab, dirty gun, and a cold beer after a day on the Marsh

Offline PrimitiveTim

Re: Cane shafts- anyone sell them ?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 10:32:14 am »
We can't sell stuff on the forum but there are people that trade.  Check down in the trading post.
Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 11:05:37 am »
Tim's right. Actual money is not discussed on the forum, but in PM;s it's a different story. I'd try the Trading Post. There are several on here, I won't name them here, but if you stay with it, you'll get what you're looking for. Someone may even PM you.  ;) dp
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline agd68

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 07:17:10 pm »
Thanks guys
Happiness is..
A wet lab, dirty gun, and a cold beer after a day on the Marsh

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 08:39:55 pm »
I have Japanese arrow bamboo that I'd be willing to trade. What ya got to trade?
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline stickbender

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 11:48:32 pm »
Check with Mullet, (Eddie), he has a chinese guy who sells Tonkin bamboo in bundles of 500, and if you tell him what you want them for, he will sort them by size (diameter) . I think it is Bamboo supply, or something like that, in Lakeland Fl.
If 500 is too much for you, get with some friends, and split them up. If you are just wanting a few, then check in the trading section.

Wayne