Author Topic: Where are our bowyer's around the world  (Read 1574 times)

Offline Newindian

Where are our bowyer's around the world
« on: June 05, 2014, 12:05:30 am »
This has been a curiosity of mine for a while I think it's safe to say that the majority of this forum is American and those funny British things across the pond. but I'd like to see who our non native English speaking friends are and where you are from. So please post your location so we can see how far our passion reaches. I know there are quite a few Germans on here
I like free stuff.

Offline killir duck

• i like elk
Re: Where are our bowyer's around the world
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 02:09:36 am »
Ekalaka  mt ;)   I've been told that it's not the edge of the world but you can see it from here ;)  ;D >:D.  So that raises the question,  where is the edge of the world?   South Dakota maybe? >:D
PRIMITIVE ARCHERY what other way can you play with sticks and rocks all day and not look like a little kid

Every time i shoot at a bunny i recall the wise words of Elmer Fudd "I've got you now you waskally wabbit!"

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 04:59:39 pm »
Ekalaka  mt ;)   I've been told that it's not the edge of the world but you can see it from here ;)  ;D >:D.  So that raises the question,  where is the edge of the world?   South Dakota maybe? >:D

Quit being so lippy, Limp Duck. I can see Montana from the top of Harney Peak.

I think Crogacht is almost antipodal to where I am.  Or at least pretty close to it.  Hmmm, wonder how many people already knew what antipodal means.  Don't get to use that word a lot.

PA has recently had articles from a guy in Argentina, we have had a guy from Africa post a few bows, Leehongyi is posting from China, and discounting the Queen's tea sippers, we still have a nice turn out from Europe. I would like to see some of the more far flung lurkers to come out of the shadows and share their wealth of knowledge, though.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Slackbunny

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 05:01:18 pm »
Don't forget about Canada! I know there's a few more canucks floating around here.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 05:03:59 pm »
Technically, anyone living in the western hemisphere can be called an American.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline bubby

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2014, 05:07:11 pm »

Technically, anyone from Canada might as we'll be french >:D
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Don Case

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2014, 05:32:05 pm »

Yeah, but they aren't. If you ask anyone in the world where an American lives he sure ain't going to say Bolivia. Sorry, you hit a nerve. Americans live in the U.S.A. Now if you said North Americans you could include me. :D

Don Case

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2014, 05:52:27 pm »
Sorry JW, I don't know why that gets to me so bad. I have nothing against Americans(USAians). My gramma was a Texan.
Don