Author Topic: He's baaaack!  (Read 3973 times)

Offline leehongyi

Re: He's baaaack!
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2014, 05:02:18 am »
just make friend with it rather than kill it.

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2014, 02:32:24 pm »
Wild animals dont make good friends... I made the mistake of makin friends with my local raccoons and opossoms by throwin my leftovers out the backdoor for them. Big mistake on my end! They literally started beggin at the back door like a pet...sounds funny but its not, they started scrappin with my dog and cat... The best you can do is try to deter them but if that dont work extreme measures can and should be takin...bears arent meant to co-habitate with people... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2014, 02:39:45 pm »
Lee, I have no plans to kill him. I like knowing he is here.
 Brian, can people cohabitate with bears? They were here first.  ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2014, 02:51:24 pm »
Not inda same house, lol... I dont mean he HAS to be killed.. If you can deter him from damaging your property that would be awesome!... Im just sayin that nusience animals have a tendency to stay that way... The fact that he aint even effected by the presence of your dogs is enuff to make me worry how brazen and dangerous he COULD get... The bears wont make it to this part of Mo. for a couple more yrs they say so I might have more insight then  :o.... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....