Author Topic: rotator cuff surgery!  (Read 7100 times)

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
Re: rotator cuff surgery!
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2014, 09:14:08 pm »
Sorry, I'm a little behind and didn't read all the way through the post. I'm glad you are doing better and the pain is better too. Don't push it to much take it from me that's why I had to have the scope done twice. Apparently just because the pain is gone don't mean you can go fish a bass tournament! Good luck bud. Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline H Rhodes

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2014, 11:25:08 am »
My shoulder was scoped but I did have about a two inch incision near my upper bicep.   The doctor said I am released to do anything that I feel like as long as there is no pain.  It doesn't hurt to shoot my bows in the 40-43lb range right now, and I am only shooting maybe a dozen or so shots at a time.  I am easing back into it.  I can tell that it is going to be stiff and sore for a good while longer.   Seeing you pulling back that heavy bow is awesome - it lets me know that a "worked on" shoulder can still be strong.  Thanks for the advice.  I will be cautious.     
Howard
Gautier, Mississippi

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2014, 11:48:38 am »
Your welcome bud. That picture should be on my Dr's desk! Good luck,  hope it gets stronger than before! Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline lesken2011

• Kenny
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2014, 09:33:04 am »
Been checkin in on your progess, Howard. Glad to hear everything went well with the surgery and that your rehad is also going well. I bet you got a pile of arrows made up, by now.
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9

Kenny from Mississippi, USA