Author Topic: Quiver Preference  (Read 6175 times)

Offline Prarie Bowyer

Re: Quiver Preference
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2014, 11:43:19 am »
I use a bamboo tube i rigges with an adjustble strap.  can be back or side  hanging quiver.  side exit to reduce visible motion. 

maymake a soft buckskin bag type side quiver.

Offline _Jon_

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2014, 10:42:31 pm »
The best quiver is one given by a friend. ;D
Member of "Twin Oaks Bow Hunters,"  Chapmansboro, Tennessee

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2014, 11:25:50 pm »
For 3-D I like to use a genuine Ozzy pocket quiver.  For hunting I made something new last year to hold stone points.  I was very happy with how it worked.  I'll probably use it again this year.  All of my hunting is done out of a stand.  I hang it up on the tree once I get in the stand.

I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline cdpbrewer

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2014, 07:06:11 pm »
Back quiver with bonnet on top when I used to hunt- never got comfortable with a bow quiver.  Now I just punch holes in backyard targets so it's a side quiver and a front pocket quivers.  Hopefully they are pictured in the attachment   The front pocket one is real handy- especially for visitors.  It's made of PCV flashing with a wood plug fasten to the bottom end and it's wrapped with the ever handy duct tape.   The side quiver rides on my right side- the arrows point forward instead of backwards like most side quivers.   

c.d.

Offline Olanigw (Pekane)

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2014, 09:50:01 am »
I'm most comfortable with a hip quiver from my modern recurve days, but I'm getting used to the side/back quiver I got for christmas.
"Good enough" is the enemy of great
PN501018