Author Topic: Stalking a Deer Indian Style I DID IT!!!  (Read 9000 times)

Offline Jared C

Re: Stalking a Deer Indian Style I DID IT!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2014, 04:58:27 pm »
I was at work yesterday taking out the trash, it was about 4:30 am, and two does came out around the top of a small hill behind our dumpsters. I wagged my hand tail at her like you did and one of them came half way down the hill. If her man had been there I would have been head butted. Two of my co-workers were there laughing the whole time and she still walked right at me. Also I am in southern VA  and we are nearing peak rut.

Offline Wooden Spring

Re: Stalking a Deer Indian Style I DID IT!!!
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2014, 08:59:55 am »
I was at work yesterday taking out the trash, it was about 4:30 am, and two does came out around the top of a small hill behind our dumpsters. I wagged my hand tail at her like you did and one of them came half way down the hill. If her man had been there I would have been head butted. Two of my co-workers were there laughing the whole time and she still walked right at me. Also I am in southern VA  and we are nearing peak rut.

Hey, I'll be the first to tell you that it looks ridiculous when you do it, but then again, it's really hard to argue with results! Deer live by their sense of smell and hearing, and because their vision isn't so sharp, it's easier to fool. Keep at it!
"Everything that moves shall be food for you..." Genesis 9:3