Author Topic: Getting married tomorrow  (Read 12219 times)

Offline Dharma

• Kayenta, AZ
Re: Getting married tomorrow
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2014, 07:46:45 pm »
Hear now my words and be wise.

Advice for the soon to be married:

Let no warrior ridicule the coming wedding of another. Often the wisest warrior falls where fools would not to the allure of a woman. It is unwise to laugh at another warrior about that which finally falls upon the heads of many warriors. The foolish and wise warriors both are both fooled by the ways of love. Do not argue with the kinfolk of your wife of there will be no peace in your dwelling forevermore. And if your family and clan do not like her, the wise man visit his family and clan alone and speaks nothing upon his return. Never argue with your wife, for you cannot win and even if you do, you will suffer for it for the rest of your days. For a few days each month, the wise warrior will refrain from speaking in haste to his wife, or he shall pay dearly. There is nothing to be done for this. It is the way things are and no man will be right during those days whatsoever. A wise warrior plans to be gone from the house as often as possible during these days to avoid conflict.

This is all I have to say.
An arrow knows only the life its maker breathes into it...

Offline JoJoDapyro

• Subscription Number PM109294
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2014, 08:13:25 pm »
I guess I'll hit on it since no one else did. Happy wife, happy life. My biggest advice in marriage is just do what she says. Most of the time it will take you longer to explain to her why not to, than to just do it. Call me whipped, but I have all the freedom in the world... After my chores are done.  Also, nothing changes. Just a title and a license that makes it expensive to break up. Luckily for me she threw all of my stuff away after she moved in, now if we do split I get half of her stuff!
If you always do what you always did you'll always get what you always got.
27 inch draw, right handed. Bow building and Knapping.

Offline DuBois

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2014, 10:30:19 pm »
Best wishes for a very long and happy marriage.  Just remember...you are in charge. ;D ;D ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!! :'( :'( :'(
LOL til I cry!

Best wishes though! I am still married after 7 years (Oct 13th) I hope the worst is over now  ;)
Hows that hackberry?

Offline burchett.donald

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2014, 12:00:30 am »
REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR KNEES FLEXED....THEY WILL SHAKE BUT IF YOU LOCK THEM YOU COULD PASS OUT. Seen it happen more than once in the military >:D
                                                                                            Don

Uh, P.S. don't freak out either :o
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Offline hunterbob

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2014, 12:21:00 am »
Best wish's . you will love having a loving wife.

Offline lesken2011

• Kenny
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2014, 09:58:33 am »
Congrats, man. Mine has been going 33 years now. I hope you got as lucky as me!!
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9

Kenny from Mississippi, USA

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2014, 10:24:17 am »
Congrats bro!.... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline IdahoMatt

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2014, 10:30:53 am »
Congrats Bruce.  My wife and I have been married for six years now, and I can truly say I married my best friend.  She is prett awesome.  We have been together for ten years this year.  And we're great friends for three years befor that.  Have fun.  Don't drink too much on the big day ;D

Offline Blaflair2

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2014, 01:01:27 pm »
Thanks everyone. I survived!

Marco, the hackberry is almost floor tillered. Still deciding on what I'm making lol

Matt, thanks, I've been with her for 6 yrs almost. Figured I'd marry the girl. She's pretty awsome. I mean she out up with me for so long!
Nothing ventured nothing gained

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2014, 08:24:54 am »
Congrats ,good luck with it. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2014, 11:46:13 pm »
What pappy said! And then some!

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2014, 09:09:16 am »
Took me a couple tries, but I got it right.  Enjoy the rest of your life with your new bride.
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

JacksonCash

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2014, 03:26:00 pm »
Congrats! I wish you both many happy years together. From the sounds of things, it won't be a problem.

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2014, 12:25:37 pm »
Pics? Did ya ever post any pics?

Offline Blaflair2

« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2014, 12:52:13 pm »
Haha sorry!
Nothing ventured nothing gained