Author Topic: Gotcha!!  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
Gotcha!!
« on: November 24, 2014, 08:07:00 pm »
At 10 yards he likely woulda known that something wasn't quite right . . .   ;D

http://www.kctv5.com/story/27443212/deer-decoy-allows-federal-agents-to-make-real-arrest
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline JW_Halverson

Re: Gotcha!!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 10:14:13 pm »
The deer they use around here are horribly shot up.  They are held to gether with brown duct tape and baling wire.  They look absolutely FAKE!  And yet they nail one moron after another 6year in and year out. 

Part of the evidence given at the trial (in the rare cases when they actually don't plead guilty) is the actual decoy.  When it is wheeled into court the laughter is so out of control that the judge has to threaten to throw everyone out! 

Despite my close connections to the game wardens in the area, I have never gotten to see the video of the guy ____ing the decoy.  Apparently he had been drinking and thought it would entertain the Conservation Officers.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline sleek

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 11:59:15 pm »
Jw, im reading you right? There is a video of a guy underSCORING with a deer decoy?
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 01:09:14 am »
Uh, yeah. 
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline sleek

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 02:10:06 am »
Hahaha classic!
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others