Author Topic: SCBP, ready to ship  (Read 8022 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
SCBP, ready to ship
« on: January 19, 2008, 01:21:07 pm »
Here are pics of the Southern Community Bow Project...the complete set!  I wanted to get a few pics to show everyone and to share with Rocky Mountain Elk Federation before I mail the set off to them for their National Convention in February. Enjoy! 8) 8) 8)      Pat

[attachment deleted by admin]
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: SCBP, ready to ship
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 02:10:06 pm »
I just sent 2 pics to Ed Ingold , editor of PA Magazine, with a note explaining to Community Bow Projects. Hopefully Ed will publish these pics(or at least 1) in the Letters to the Editor section of PA Magazine.    Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Woodland Roamer

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 02:14:17 pm »
That's a nice looking setup Pat, everyone did a great job on that. Someone's going to be really proud to own that set.

Alan
Alan Shook-Taylorsville NC

Bring back the Stone Age!

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 02:44:06 pm »
I agree with that for sure, Alan. I wish I could be at the convention to see the reactions.    Pat

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 04:45:32 pm »
Thanks for all your hard work on this Pat, you did us all proud. Also great job to all that worked on both sets. 
Where is the convention this year Pat, maybe someone from PA can get there.  Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 05:03:56 pm »
Justin I believe it is at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center in Reno NV.  You could e-mail RMEF for more details.   Pat

Offline Marc St Louis

• Administrator
  • Keep it flexible
    • Marc's Bows and Arrows
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 06:03:34 pm »
Very nice guys. Well done. I've worked on 2 such projects in the past so I know how much effort went into these
Home of heat-treating, Corbeil, On.  Canada

Marc@Ironwoodbowyer.com

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 07:02:26 pm »
Marc, The tough part is gathering up all the components and getting them to their destination on time. ::)  ;)
This is my third CBP. I really enjoy the process. I'm always up for another. ;)   Pat

tradrick

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 12:37:18 am »
Looks like a great set-up for sure.You folks done a great job.tradrick

Offline DanaM

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 06:59:23 am »
Very beautiful guys ya all did a outstanding job. Didn't Justin put a reserve bid on this?
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 12:43:36 pm »
Dana, I communicated that to the person in charge of collecting the donated items for RMEF when she asked for a dollar worth of these items. I suggested the worth to be $800 to $1000(just my guess) and said that one of our members would to put in a $500 reserve bit and that would be a good starting point for the bidding.    Pat

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2008, 10:26:08 pm »
You going to outbid me Danna? It may be your only opportunity to get a good bow made with high quality southern craftmanship.  Not that yooper stuff you are used to. ;D >:D Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

PK

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2008, 11:49:34 pm »
Thats great, That outdoor shots make bows and stuff look really great even if they are great.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2008, 08:17:35 am »
Very nice Pat,thanks for all your hard work on putting this togeather. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Wulamoc

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2008, 12:39:58 pm »
Beautiful work, everyone!!!  Truly impressive!
Wells
And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer. GEN-21:20

Michigan