Author Topic: Elementary 4&5 graders strip searched in Texas  (Read 20623 times)

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
Re: Elementary 4&5 graders strip searched in Texas
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2015, 08:30:45 pm »
Letter to the editor of Comanche paper and Mrs. Love
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2015, 08:35:58 pm »
I'd get an attorney. I think you are about to lose your job. And I still can't see the pictures.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline soy

• pm106221
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2015, 09:43:52 pm »
Oh boy here we go.....best of luck to you amigo ;)
Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...

Offline TRACY

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2015, 10:12:41 pm »
As a teacher, there were several professional, ethical and legal lines crossed and broken in this situation. For what? There is protocol that must be followed in circumstances such as this.

The teacher complaining about,your involvement Cipriano really needs to get rid of Facebook and that pic. She is extremely naive to think that her young students don't google her and I guarantee their parents have. Surprised she is still employed with administrators monitoring social media nowadays.

I hope they get this resolved and I wish you the best.

Tracy
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline Adam

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2015, 11:30:33 pm »
Is this Mrs. Love a teacher?  Her spelling and grammar aren't very impressive.

Offline sleek

« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2015, 11:40:47 pm »
Id like to know what it is you said thats being so well documented.  It did sound like a threat to your job when she mentioned you need to think about your family.  Ifs a good fight to fight, respect to you, be sure you can take it far as it goes before you go all the way.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline steve b.

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2015, 12:28:12 am »
I agree 100% with those that are concerned here and relate especially to blackhawk's comments.  I'm more concerned if this is your first wake up call.

Offline killir duck

• i like elk
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2015, 12:47:11 am »
This is a sorry deal, seems to me like it has become the norm here in our country, murders, rapists, drunks, thieves getting off for one excuse or another. My family has been dealing with a member that has turned into a drunk, thief, liar and drug addict and on top of that has drug their own child into the mess, it scares me that this also has become normal. modern Americans in general are a bunch of lazy, irresponsible, useless slobs, no one is willing to take responsibility for their own actions nor be held to a greater standard than our own. Brothers we must pray for our country and do everything we can for her, it needs to be a safe place for our and grandchildren.

Read the book of revelation in the bible and Google agenda 21 and just try to tell me your not scared for what our country may become.

Cippy your doing good work my friend you and your family are in my prayers.

Anyways enough of my rant. Mods if you need to please edit or delete this if I have overstepped my bounds here.

God bless America
PRIMITIVE ARCHERY what other way can you play with sticks and rocks all day and not look like a little kid

Every time i shoot at a bunny i recall the wise words of Elmer Fudd "I've got you now you waskally wabbit!"

Offline sleek

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2015, 12:49:27 am »
I think we're all on the same page here...  even if it gets deleted duck.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline criveraville

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2015, 11:48:34 pm »
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline criveraville

« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2015, 11:51:53 pm »

Offline Josh B

« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2015, 12:31:12 am »
So this Mrs. Loves johnsons that's criticizing your actions is supposed to be a teacher?  She's not very articulate for an educator.  I particularly enjoyed the comment "this kindergarten teacher has surpassed his appropriate level of professionalism".   I agree with that statement wholeheartedly.  Does this "certified teacher" not know that surpassed means exceeded?  I didn't know that you could have too much professionalism.
   I can't actually express my thoughts on this whole matter here due to campfire rules and the simple fact that my comments would not be appropriate for polite company.  So I will just say your a good man Amigo.  I sincerely hope you and yours don't suffer for doing the honorable thing.   Josh

Offline TRACY

« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2015, 06:38:38 am »
The critic no longer teaches due to a dwi
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline JEB

« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2015, 07:40:52 am »
Looks like a case for  the  local prosecutor .  I would have the parents of the children file a complaint  with the police department in  the city  that  the school  is in then hand carry  the report  to  the prosecutors office  for  their  review. Then I  would contact  Fox News.

My third step  would be to get an attorney  for civil  action.

My  fourth step  would be to  remove my children  from the public   school and place them  into a private/parochial  school. No  need  to  worry  about  tuition because their law suit settlement  will  cover  the tuition.   

I can't imagine how I as a parent or now  grand parent would act if a teacher did this to one of my  grandkids.

Offline criveraville

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2015, 09:54:19 am »

Here are the YouTube links to the videos when I spoke a the board meetings. 

http://youtu.be/YtTFvUk2L4A

http://youtu.be/_4yaeueRvsQ