Author Topic: How To Make Arrows Look Evil  (Read 8722 times)

Offline Dakota Kid

• Maker of Things
Re: How To Make Arrows Look Evil
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2015, 01:54:53 am »
Neon green liquid on the other hand still perfectly safe.

Grab a monster (tm) energy today!!!!

*This post is also intended to be amusing. Monster energy drinks are dangerous and should not be consumed by anyone.
I have nothing but scorn for all weird ideas other than my own.
~Terrance McKenna

Offline Ed Brooks

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2015, 03:45:40 pm »
(By the way, I am looking at a particularly thorny rose cane in my garden and thinking how I can embed double edged razors for fletching.  I already got a 3" diameter rubber suction cup for the other end!  I swear, I am gonna do this arrow!)
[/quote]

JW: my hunting partner ran into some old timers a few yrs back that hunted with a disabled permit that allow them to use a cross bow. Now the bolts they used were not legal in WA  :-X. They had a practice point on the bolt and the fletching was blades. They claimed this combo worked great. Not sure I'd like to shoot them off a bow with hand so close. Ed
It's in my blood...

Centralia WA,

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2015, 09:48:31 pm »
(By the way, I am looking at a particularly thorny rose cane in my garden and thinking how I can embed double edged razors for fletching.  I already got a 3" diameter rubber suction cup for the other end!  I swear, I am gonna do this arrow!)

JW: my hunting partner ran into some old timers a few yrs back that hunted with a disabled permit that allow them to use a cross bow. Now the bolts they used were not legal in WA  :-X. They had a practice point on the bolt and the fletching was blades. They claimed this combo worked great. Not sure I'd like to shoot them off a bow with hand so close. Ed
[/quote]

Well, that is ONE way to prevent the broadheads from planning thru the air and having a bad affect on the arrow flight!!!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline sleek

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2015, 10:22:06 pm »
Aint no law says which end the arrow head must go on.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others